Nah I've got three thanks.
weaponsguru -
"To be fair, the worse side I've seen at St Andrews this season is Blues"
12:41, Tue 14 Jan
Any free watches Karren???
the king loves me
12:46, Tue 14 Jan
It shouldn't ever be more than a quid to watch that
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
13:01, Tue 14 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
It shouldn't ever be more than a quid to watch that
For adults or kids lol
13:02, Tue 14 Jan
Sorry for kids
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
13:03, Tue 14 Jan
Yeah I was saying shouldn’t be more than a quid for adults or kids watching that lol
13:05, Tue 14 Jan
😆
DES
13:41, Tue 14 Jan
There is someone on here who reckons they thought up kids for a quid!
Just think of all them poor babies youve made suffer over the years! LOL

KRO
13:51, Tue 14 Jan
All Blues games should be kids for a quid, plenty of empty seats around football league games.

Stick a sprog in them and create a new generation of Blues, might also be able to flog em a couple of hot dogs, kit kats and a few pints of Amstell or summat.
14:23, Tue 14 Jan
All Blues games should be kids for a quid, plenty of empty seats around football league games.

Stick a sprog in them and create a new generation of Blues, might also be able to flog em a couple of hot dogs, kit kats and a few pints of Amstell or summat.

To be fair to blues they do free season tickets for kids with a paying adult so it’s worth getting even if they only go to 5 or 6 games a season.
14:25, Tue 14 Jan
Panda
To be fair to blues they do free season tickets for kids with a paying adult so it’s worth getting even if they only go to 5 or 6 games a season.

Normally I just take their phones of them for a few hours if I want to punish them, or put them on the naughty step when they were a bit younger.
weaponsguru -
"To be fair, the worse side I've seen at St Andrews this season is Blues"
14:43, Tue 14 Jan
As I've not had a season ticket in years I'd forgotten about that. It's a very good deal 👍🏻