18:23, Tue 14 Jan
Redditch Blue
I just don't see what last season specifically has got to do with this season. Peterborough were relegated with 54 once.
This is all speculation on all our parts, but to look at the past as a guide you'd surely have to take the average since the Champ became a 46-game season, as opposed to picking out solely the last two seasons?

Using your average theory over the last 15 seasons results in a safety level of 46.
18:23, Tue 14 Jan
It's mid January and we have averaged a little over a point a game, of course we ain't going to reach the playoffs!
18:28, Tue 14 Jan
The Reverend
How good are we with Villalba compared to without? We talk about Crowley a lot but Villalba scored more and assists more. I would be interested to see if he makes us win and draw more.

Villalba has 1 goal and 1 assist, Crowley 0 goals and 5 assists according to my Google fu.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:35, Tue 14 Jan
Super Hans
The Reverend
How good are we with Villalba compared to without? We talk about Crowley a lot but Villalba scored more and assists more. I would be interested to see if he makes us win and draw more.

Villalba has 1 goal and 1 assist, Crowley 0 goals and 5 assists according to my Google fu.

Crowley did score against Blackbiurn in cup.
18:37, Tue 14 Jan
We have a mini leauge to win we are currently top of it let's stay there👍
18:48, Tue 14 Jan
If we had a decent manager not coach we could still make it

Drugs dont work kids
19:19, Tue 14 Jan
Yeah was just going by league stats.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.