09:39, Mon 20 Jan
Grealish.

Was having this discussion with another blue at the weekend and would love to know your opinions (bias aside).

On form, Grealish is in top 5 centre midfielders in the prem. Discuss.

ON FORM being the important bit here.

I argued for and he argued against.
'English'

Top 5 'English' midfielders, alongside Maddison, Henderson, Oxtail-Chambersoup,Deli Alli, Mason Mount etc.
weaponsguru -
"To be fair, the worse side I've seen at St Andrews this season is Blues"
09:41, Mon 20 Jan
He has undoubted quality. Imagine how good he could be if he looked to stay on his feet... Not top 5 in Prem
09:43, Mon 20 Jan
For me,

De Bruyne
Fabinho
Jorginho
Maddison
Grealish

???
09:44, Mon 20 Jan
He's been playing on the left wing for a few months now so I would say he is not one of the most in form CM's.
09:44, Mon 20 Jan
He's single handedly keeping Villa's survival chances alive.

He has quality, just too much of the diving and feigning of injury to be taken seriously by those who don't buy his blatant acting.
www.youtube.com/bluenosegeo
09:45, Mon 20 Jan
Always been the big fish in a little pond, would need to see how he plays with better players around him. Playing for a top club would show if he's a top player or whether he gets found out as a diving fanny who can dribble a bit.
09:45, Mon 20 Jan
BluenoseGeo
He's single handedly keeping Villa's survival chances alive.

He has quality, just too much of the diving and feigning of injury to be taken seriously by those who don't buy his blatant acting.

Totally agree. Can see him being at Spurs or Liverpool next season?
09:47, Mon 20 Jan
He's really kicked on this season, thought he'd be found out in the Prem but he seems to be thriving on the intensity of the league.

A cert to be called up now, which is no less than what he deserves.

I feel sick.
09:47, Mon 20 Jan
On current form he’s probably the best English midfielder in his position.
09:48, Mon 20 Jan
He'll go to a big club in the summer, they'll get him to stay on his feet and then I think he'll be an England squad regular. He's a one man team at the minute and it still might be enough to keep them up.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
09:56, Mon 20 Jan
Spurs were after him 2 or so years ago, be intriguing to see how he plays when he isn't the best player at a club...
www.youtube.com/bluenosegeo
09:58, Mon 20 Jan
He's class. Urgh.
10:06, Mon 20 Jan
David Xavis
He's class. Urgh.

How long before Jude overtakes him though.

Won't that feel good?
10:08, Mon 20 Jan
fradge
David Xavis
He's class. Urgh.

How long before Jude overtakes him though.

Won't that feel good?

Only if he is playing for us, which he won't be.