08:42, Tue 21 Jan
Roger the lodger
I’m old school I’m afraid. Am I one eyed?...yep, I never even cheered in italia 90 when platt scored for England, I wasn’t on my own either, different people different times. To me greasey is a slimy, cheating, vile Gloria Huniford lookalike who will look an also ran if/when he goes to a big club. He was and always will be a pissweasel of the highest order to me and the fact I’ve read this thread has made me feel dirty.

Absolutely.

I remember that cup final in the early 80's, and when Withe's goal went in I could sense the euphoria as a 12 year old boy - and started a "YAYYYYYYY" cheer. But it lasted about 0.25 of a second. I felt like I'd betrayed BCFC. A QUARTER OF A SECOND. I detested every viler at school, there was one in particular that I HATED. I won't name him.

/Finger hovering over the ignore user button
08:50, Tue 21 Jan
It would spoil any England success if he was involved. I wouldn't celebrate his goals.

He's a fanny.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
08:54, Tue 21 Jan
HG20
I said that too. He’s a bad egg and I wouldn’t want him potentially ruining the morale of the team

I genuinely think this is why he hasn't been picked already. Southgate has watched him a few times and especially with his Villa-links, you'd think he might have made the squad with the last announcement.

I think Southgate has reservations about his character. If you spend every game throwing yourself to the floor, you're bound to wind up a lot of your fellow pros.

Even ignoring the football side, I've heard some stories from lads who know him and he sounds like a right tool.
08:58, Tue 21 Jan
I know someone who has worked with him for promotional stuff and the description was "as thick as pig shit".
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
08:58, Tue 21 Jan
I think thats one of southgates most endearing traits, as a dullard he doesn't do fanny's or ego's - Bellingham will play for England before Grealish
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
08:59, Tue 21 Jan
Bela's About
I know someone who has worked with him for promotional stuff and the description was "as thick as pig shit".

I had a member of staff that went to school with him - your comment is seconded.
09:00, Tue 21 Jan
Robert Hopkins
I think thats one of southgates most endearing traits, as a dullard he doesn't do fanny's or ego's - Bellingham will play for England before Grealish

I’d be willing to bet any amount of money that the above isn’t true.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:02, Tue 21 Jan
which bit ?
09:04, Tue 21 Jan
That Bellingham will play for England before Grealish.

Grealish is a lock for the next England squad barring injury.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:04, Tue 21 Jan
LH_4
HG20
I said that too. He’s a bad egg and I wouldn’t want him potentially ruining the morale of the team

I genuinely think this is why he hasn't been picked already. Southgate has watched him a few times and especially with his Villa-links, you'd think he might have made the squad with the last announcement.

I think Southgate has reservations about his character. If you spend every game throwing yourself to the floor, you're bound to wind up a lot of your fellow pros.

Even ignoring the football side, I've heard some stories from lads who know him and he sounds like a right tool.

Go on LH, spill the beans. PM or otherwise? I've heard nothing about him, apart from what was in the papers concerning his piss artist behaviour on holiday some years back
09:08, Tue 21 Jan
phew for a minute i thought you were arguing about Southgate being dull - I genuinely don't think southgate will have him, maybe a stretch bellingham playing before him, and he may get in the squad to see how is he is away from the club but as others say he is only thought of in high regard by the vilers.
09:10, Tue 21 Jan
Pep Marvin
LH_4
HG20

Go on LH, spill the beans. PM or otherwise? I've heard nothing about him, apart from what was in the papers concerning his piss artist behaviour on holiday some years back

He's an absolute bell-end. Well known by anyone that has ever come into contact with him, barring the Villa-tinted people.
09:19, Tue 21 Jan
Super Hans
Robert Hopkins

I’d be willing to bet any amount of money that the above isn’t true.

ha ha one will play within 2 months and the other 3 years.
09:26, Tue 21 Jan
Super Hans
That Bellingham will play for England before Grealish.

Grealish is a lock for the next England squad barring injury.

Yeah agree 100%.
Promoted.
09:28, Tue 21 Jan
Robert Hopkins
phew for a minute i thought you were arguing about Southgate being dull - I genuinely don't think southgate will have him, maybe a stretch bellingham playing before him, and he may get in the squad to see how is he is away from the club but as others say he is only thought of in high regard by the vilers.
Tbf loads in the game are raving about him
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'