Re: Grealish

22:03, Wed 22 Jan
Your first article is from the 2nd Jan so hardly indicative of this year.

The second one says El Ghazi is playing centrally and Grealish is floating, so he will be starting out wide. Wingers don’t just stay out wide, Jota drifted in all the time last year and I’d class him as a winger.

I used an earlier one to show how long he's been playing centrally ...

but no, you're right ... as ever, Grealish is an out and out winger, and every team has two wingers.

Good luck
DES
22:17, Wed 22 Jan
1 Banana
My take on Squeamish.

Why would any respecting England manager want a talented player who spends 10% or more of the 90mins lying on the ground with his arm either in the air or covering his face, which let’s face it is a blessing in disguise, while the ball is in play.

Talented, yes. Morally he’s a cheat.
Yes jack is a shithouse, but recall our fabbrini an utter shithouse but with no end product.
It seems that this shithousery that Jose imported into the prem is totally acceptable nowadays!
Kro
22:25, Wed 22 Jan
Didn’t say he was an out and out winger, just that he was playing there at the moment.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:30, Wed 22 Jan
Didn’t say he was an out and out winger, just that he was playing there at the moment.

"playing there at the moment"

.. rofl .. but he's not !!!!!!!!
22:44, Wed 22 Jan
Okay.

Wherever we think he plays, I’m sure we can agree he’s a chunt.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:52, Wed 22 Jan
Okay.

Wherever we think he plays, I’m sure we can agree he’s a chunt.

i think that depends on who we are comparing him with !
The sale of vile pork is under investigation by the PL😂😂

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

SOTV
18:43, Fri 24 Jan

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

SOTV

Hopefully they’ll get docked points which send the twelve tower’s down!
22:05, Fri 24 Jan
#DingDong

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

SOTV

Hopefully they’ll get docked points which send the twelve tower’s down!

Delay till next season. Either League one beckons or destroy hope if they manage to scrape survival 🙈
13:45, Sat 25 Jan
Brentford v Leicester and somehow the half time interlude has managed to be about that shithawke goblin Saint Jack?!
13:58, Sat 25 Jan
Saw Bacon face was on the panel so went to cut a log instead of listening
15:59, Sat 25 Jan
Yep. Considering it was Brentford v Leicester it was alarming how much they spoke about vile
19:43, Sat 25 Jan
I can’t help but look on the villa thread when I log on here, but when I do I’m constantly amazed by quite how mental some of you lot are 😂

The only sane ones are the likes of the guy who commented on euro 96 and Italian 90, and platt / Southgate. Hatred for the sake of it is the way forward. It’s basically the whole point of football.

The ones who contort themselves trying to pretend that Grealish isn’t any good, or is morally repugnant or whatever else they come up with are just pure lunatics.

Hate him cos he’s villa. That’s more than enough. Stop torturing yourself trying to justify any other reasons. You don’t need any. You loons.
21:00, Sat 25 Jan
👌
Promoted.
22:23, Sat 25 Jan
Miss World
I can’t help but look on the villa thread when I log on here, but when I do I’m constantly amazed by quite how mental some of you lot are 😂

The only sane ones are the likes of the guy who commented on euro 96 and Italian 90, and platt / Southgate. Hatred for the sake of it is the way forward. It’s basically the whole point of football.

The ones who contort themselves trying to pretend that Grealish isn’t any good, or is morally repugnant or whatever else they come up with are just pure lunatics.

Hate him cos he’s villa. That’s more than enough. Stop torturing yourself trying to justify any other reasons. You don’t need any. You loons.

I could not disagree more.

Hate nothing.

Dislike the Villa by all means. But hating Gareth Southgate because he played for Villa is childish. He's from Watford. He lived in Middlesboro for a long time. He's the England manager. It's a job.

Dislike Grealish because he's a fanny first and foremost. Take notice of his weaknesses in play because you don't like him if you want. I do.

Fwiw I liked Des Bremner before and after he joined us from Villa. I liked Tony Morley too. I did admire Dennis Mortimer as a player until he shafted us.

Take people as you find them.