09:36, Tue 21 Jan
Great away support
After trying to purchase tickets for the Coventry game for me and my son I can confirm the club is a shambles and totally inept of doing anything
Six hours trying to purchase tickets online from 5pm till midnight with numerous issues. Then actually getting 2 tickets in the basket at 11.30pm to then state there are issues on the page.
I have rang the club who then can't cope with the volume of callers (36 in queue)!!!! at 9am who then put me through to ticket master who tell me tickets sold out last night. What is wrong with our club. Poorly run, inept, no customer service no communication. WHY DO WE PUT OURSELVES THROUGH IT. KRO
09:48, Tue 21 Jan
The online ticketing system is very poor, the club should invest - Problem is, there is rarely demand for tickets such as what we have had for Saturday's game.
09:50, Tue 21 Jan
It all starts from the top.
Put your name on the reserve list. Don't give up on the useless effers mate.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
mad
09:50, Tue 21 Jan
They just don't want the hassle anymore / can't be bothered. They're happy to sell 19'000 tickets, leave 9'000 empty and pee off loads of regular fans
09:56, Tue 21 Jan
mad
What "regular fans"? We got 7000 for the round before. It looks like you have people coming to this game who haven't been for effing ages, just because we're "away at home", like that hasn't happened to loads of other clubs who ground shared before.

The ground isn't built to separate a 50/50 crowd because that never effing happens in a normal game. Do you think Inter get 40,000 tickets when they are away at the San Siro v AC? FFS.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
mad
10:00, Tue 21 Jan
No it doesn't. It's season ticket holders and ten home games a season fans that are missing out.

It's absurd that 19'000 will be a sell out

It's absurd that segregation is even needed for this
10:02, Tue 21 Jan
mad

You really are effing mad - do you think it wouldn't kick off if we played anyone without segregation, never mind a local rival? Christ alive.
Thongs
10:03, Tue 21 Jan
mad
Not everyone will be wearing half and half scarves. There’ll be at least half a dozen scoundrels there
10:06, Tue 21 Jan
Fat Buddha
Not everyone will be wearing half and half scarves. There’ll be at least half a dozen scoundrels there
😆😆
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
mad
10:07, Tue 21 Jan
number8

You really are effing mad - do you think it wouldn't kick off if we played anyone without segregation, never mind a local rival? Christ alive.

Fulham away? Stockport away 20 years ago?
10:09, Tue 21 Jan
mad
Fulham? Fair enough, its just a day out. Stockport 20 years ago is no use to man or beast.

Every time we have ever played Cov it has been at the very least a bit moody, often outright face to face. No effing way could you not segregate us.
Thongs
mad
10:10, Tue 21 Jan
Fat Buddha
More chance of it kicking off in the stupidly long queues that'll have hardly moved at 3.30
10:10, Tue 21 Jan
I'm a bit confused and surprised by all of the anger and disappointment about this. We've been drawn away in the cup and the home team have given us a very generous allocation out of respect for the groundsharing situation. Of course they could sell more tickets, get more money but would arguably disadvantage themselves even further with respect to crowd control responsibilities (more cost) and progression to the next round (potentially greater revenue). All Blues with away ticket priority have been sorted, as have season ticket holders. Why the angst?