mad
10:34, Tue 21 Jan
Shambles. Watch all our tickets not arrive now too
10:39, Tue 21 Jan
drpeter
Because it wouldn't take much by way of organisation and planning to have a significantly increased number of people in the ground. Proper stewarding in the ground, thoughtful policing outside and sensible access arrangements extending to the roads around St Andrews would make 22/24,000 possible I believe.

That this wasn't in place within a couple of days of Coventry's win over Bristol Rovers suggests a lack of management foresight and ability.

The electronic information or rather lack of it yesterday does our club no favours.

We'e 4 generations Blues but am sorry, at present our beloved club is not in a healthy state.

WMP. I see a problem with your arguement.
Just because my opinion differs from yours, doesn't mean mine is wrong.
10:39, Tue 21 Jan
mad
Actually think a lot of the stuff you’re moaning about is nothing to do with Blues.

There is a Safety Advisory Group (SAG) which makes a lot of decisions on segregation etc - this is council, police etc ie not controlled by the club.

Likewise, Cov will be handling ticketing, not Blues.

While I will agree there are a lot of things the club doesn’t do well I don’t think you can moan at them about this.
mad
10:41, Tue 21 Jan
John_Smullen
WMP. I see a problem with your arguement.

It's not them either. It's simply a lack of foresight by both clubs. The whole Gil Merrick is what Blues fans wanted. Should've been that unless Mark Robins personally objected to that?
10:41, Tue 21 Jan
drpeter
Because it wouldn't take much by way of organisation and planning to have a significantly increased number of people in the ground. Proper stewarding in the ground, thoughtful policing outside and sensible access arrangements extending to the roads around St Andrews would make 22/24,000 possible I believe.

That this wasn't in place within a couple of days of Coventry's win over Bristol Rovers suggests a lack of management foresight and ability.

The electronic information or rather lack of it yesterday does our club no favours.

We'e 4 generations Blues but am sorry, at present our beloved club is not in a healthy state.

I understand why people are annoyed by ticketing systems being poor. I get why it's infuriating when there's a lack of organisation. I can't fathom why people are indignant about only getting 9k for an away fixture in the FA Cup. If it's because they think that it's incompetence that has prevented extra tickets being made available, then I suppose that might explain the angst but, as far as I can tell, Coventry just don't want to give us more and that's frankly their choice.
mad
10:44, Tue 21 Jan
And that stinks since we've allowed them to plough up our pitch and when they give Man City the whole Gil Merrick next round
I agree with that.

Thinking you can stick a few stewards down the middle of the Tilton is mad. There used to be a massive eff off fence and that didn't work!
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
10:45, Tue 21 Jan
Its to do with SAG and segregation etc too.

Any other away game we only get 15%, we are getting 30% on saturday, not sure why people are moaning
number8
I agree with that.

Thinking you can stick a few stewards down the middle of the Tilton is mad. There used to be a massive eff off fence and that didn't work!
Oh yeah, stewards/police or a curtain won't work 😆
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:54, Tue 21 Jan
Bigd50
After trying to purchase tickets for the Coventry game for me and my son I can confirm the club is a shambles and totally inept of doing anything
Six hours trying to purchase tickets online from 5pm till midnight with numerous issues. Then actually getting 2 tickets in the basket at 11.30pm to then state there are issues on the page.
I have rang the club who then can't cope with the volume of callers (36 in queue)!!!! at 9am who then put me through to ticket master who tell me tickets sold out last night. What is wrong with our club. Poorly run, inept, no customer service no communication. WHY DO WE PUT OURSELVES THROUGH IT. KRO
In any online ticketing system you will encounter issues when you are at a busy time. Have you not tried to buy concert tickets?

You should not have left it to the last minute.
10:55, Tue 21 Jan
Some couldn't buy until 5pm yesterday
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:10, Tue 21 Jan
El Mayor
Actually think a lot of the stuff you’re moaning about is nothing to do with Blues.

There is a Safety Advisory Group (SAG) which makes a lot of decisions on segregation etc - this is council, police etc ie not controlled by the club.

Likewise, Cov will be handling ticketing, not Blues.

While I will agree there are a lot of things the club doesn’t do well I don’t think you can moan at them about this.

Totally agree Dan a lot of people are forgetting we are the AWAY side...…..
All the major decisions are made by CCFC
11:11, Tue 21 Jan
HackneyBlue
Its to do with SAG and segregation etc too.

Any other away game we only get 15%, we are getting 30% on saturday, not sure why people are moaning

and the FA maximum for away tickets at a cup match is 9000 - so that has been exceeded.
11:15, Tue 21 Jan
everyone wants to go to this game as we are away at home - then moan that blues the away team haven't sorted out the stuff that the home team is obliged to do. Yet they still don't get it.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
11:21, Tue 21 Jan
I love the banner for the game
MATCHDAY with "AWAY" in quotations