Super Hans
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
Super Hans
Doesn’t excuse the shit decision by the ref to stop play but that was a foul by Jude imo.

It was right in front of the referee and he didn't think so at the time and played on

Because he’s a shite ref.

The player fell over and you know it, your just hacked off we didn't lose, so you can go on full on critical mode of the team selection and Pep
22:03, Tue 21 Jan
Bluestaines
Waggeh
Mr Driscoll
Was that boro bloke even injured. Couldn’t see anything worth stopping the game for

No stretcher got up and carried on.

Stain on the game this going down to get the game stopped to your teams advantage.

Correct.
No future.....
22:04, Tue 21 Jan
Tiltonblue
Imagine how sh*t we are when we class a draw against a team 17th as good. Give it a rest. Couldn’t give a toss how “fantastic” our defence were, they haven’t kept a clean sheet in 17 games!!

Imagine someone not knowing Middlesbrough are one of the current form teams in the division.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
Super Hans
Super Hans
Doesn’t excuse the shit decision by the ref to stop play but that was a foul by Jude imo.

It was right in front of the referee and he didn't think so at the time and played on

The player fell over and you know it, your just hacked off we didn't lose, so you can go on full on critical mode of the team selection and Pep
That's like saying you're only glad we didn't lose so you can happy clap.
Both are ridiculous if you want the best for Blues
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:05, Tue 21 Jan
Waggeh
You've gotta think it's just poor game management from Pep.

That's crackers.
I've heard it all now.
Now blaming Pep for players missing chance after chance after chance
Credit, patience and stay behind them
Super Hans
Super Hans

2 wins in 15 is Zola 2. Worse than Wurzel.
22:07, Tue 21 Jan
Rasputin
Tiltonblue
Imagine how sh*t we are when we class a draw against a team 17th as good. Give it a rest. Couldn’t give a toss how “fantastic” our defence were, they haven’t kept a clean sheet in 17 games!!

Imagine someone not knowing Middlesbrough are one of the current form teams in the division.

We were unlucky; end of. Look at the predictions thread; pretty much everyone expected us to lose; we played well and were robbed at the end.
Cowinbovril
Rab C Nesbitt
Super Hans
Super Hans

I am one of the few on here who have defended Pep's Blues away team selection on here, because I can see why he is doing it. No happy clapping here. Just see what's best for the team at the moment, with the results we are getting with the team that the vocal majority on here think we should pick every game..
22:08, Tue 21 Jan
Super Hans
philly_bluenose
Super Hans
Nope. Clearly got the ball and not the "injured" player.

Watching the replay multiple times now and his arm/elbow clearly makes contact with the side of his head.

It's irrelevant though really isn't it. Ref has to call the Physio on to the field of play. Ref doesn't do so and Play is halted because the Physio enters illegally.
Super Hans
Super Hans

No he didn’t, watch it back and you will clearly see contact between Judes arm and their players face. Nothing malicious in it but a foul.

If the roles were reversed people on here would be fuming at no foul being given.

Oh and please don’t accuse me of wanting blues to lose, what a ridiculous thing to post.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:09, Tue 21 Jan
I wasn't necessarily on about tonight, but we do surrender an awful lot of leads no?

Of all the absolute wibble posted on here tonight, I'm surprised you've taken umbrage with a bit of a moan posted a couple of minutes after an equaliser.

For what it's worth I thought we played very well tonight and I think Pep is slightly better than most give him credit for. But he's certainly not without his fault and the ammount of points we drop from winning positions is one of them.
22:10, Tue 21 Jan
Tiltonblue

Their last 5 is worse than ours when I looked earlier
22:11, Tue 21 Jan
321ByelzdarB
Super Hans
philly_bluenose
Super Hans
Nope. Clearly got the ball and not the "injured" player.

Watching the replay multiple times now and his arm/elbow clearly makes contact with the side of his head.

It's irrelevant though really isn't it. Ref has to call the Physio on to the field of play. Ref doesn't do so and Play is halted because the Physio enters illegally.

I agree, if the ref decides it’s not a foul then it’s ridiculous to stop play so long after the incident.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
You could see from the start we put out a team happy to get a draw, I just can’t get my head round why people wouldn’t look at every game at wanting to win. In form or not, look at the difference with Southampton and even Watford up until tonight. Playing to win every game
Rab C Nesbitt
Super Hans
Super Hans

I am one of the few on here who have defended Pep's Blues away team selection on here, because I can see why he is doing it. No happy clapping here. Just see what's best for the team at the moment, with the results we are getting with the team that the vocal majority on here think we should pick every game..
And he's knocking Peps selections because our results aren't good enough. Not being hacked off because we don't lose. Just hacked off we've got a dental assistant doing a dentist's job
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'