It's another point towards staying up so it's a good night for us
Context is important though, if we’d played Luton at home and Leeds away those stats would be skewed the other way.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:22, Tue 21 Jan
I just honestly feel so frustrated with Blues & football in general at the moment. We just can’t see out games, we can never get that 2 goal cushion or kill a game.
They get an undeserved equaliser after we missed chance after chance, we show fight to go again & get the winner only for the ref to pull play back for a BS injury. It’s a weird one because I can’t be really fault too much tonight we battled hard and played well, we deserved the victory but didn’t get what we deserved which happens a god damn lot with blues.
When will things go our way for a change, it’s felt like this for 4-5 years now ffs. Fed up.
22:23, Tue 21 Jan
Is that our ambition now?
Jude must be looking forward to that
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Waggeh
I wasn't necessarily on about tonight, but we do surrender an awful lot of leads no?

Of all the absolute wibble posted on here tonight, I'm surprised you've taken umbrage with a bit of a moan posted a couple of minutes after an equaliser.

For what it's worth I thought we played very well tonight and I think Pep is slightly better than most give him credit for. But he's certainly not without his fault and the ammount of points we drop from winning positions is one of them.

You know Blues ...its what we do .....a lot... unfortunately
Not just this season but over many many years.
If we convert one of the numerous chances to go 2-0 up we may have gone on to win comfortably but we hit the post , squander decent opportunities, make wrong individual decisions and snatch at chances.
Sorry but I just can't blame Pep for those missed opportunities.
Most will agree that we dfeserved to win tonight on balance.
Alas we then concede what seems a bit of a soft goal and a point feels disappointing.
It stings initially but we Keep Right On
Credit, patience and stay behind them
Context is important though, if we’d played Luton at home and Leeds away those stats would be skewed the other way.

Yes, going to the wrong ground twice would have been disastrous
22:25, Tue 21 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Is that our ambition now?
Jude must be looking forward to that

I'm afraid it is until something major changes ie new CEO and a manager not a coach, staying up is about as good as it gets
22:25, Tue 21 Jan
MForssell9
I just honestly feel so frustrated with Blues & football in general at the moment. We just can’t see out games, we can never get that 2 goal cushion or kill a game.
They get an undeserved equaliser after we missed chance after chance, we show fight to go again & get the winner only for the ref to pull play back for a BS injury. It’s a weird one because I can’t be really fault too much tonight we battled hard and played well, we deserved the victory but didn’t get what we deserved which happens a god damn lot with blues.
When will things go our way for a change, it’s felt like this for 4-5 years now ffs. Fed up.

Make that 8-9 years. I just want a season where we are in with a sniff.
22:28, Tue 21 Jan
I may be on my own here but I thought Mceachran looked a great player when he played, why can’t he get a game anymore?
Our best 11 at the moment yes, until Sunjic can do the same job as Davies or Kieftenbeld did last season in front of the back four, our strongest 11 will continue to struggle
So Bellingham, Crowley and Sunjic aren't part of our best 11. I'll remember that 👍
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:35, Tue 21 Jan
Haircut1000
MForssell9

Yeah tbh it has been longer than 5 years but it just seems really really bad since the rowett/zola swap. I just feel tired of constant disappointment. Tonight was a total injustice.
22:37, Tue 21 Jan
MForssell9
Haircut1000
MForssell9

Yeah tbh it has been longer than 5 years but it just seems really really bad since the rowett/zola swap. I just feel tired of constant disappointment. Tonight was a total injustice.
Did you see us win at Brentford?
22:39, Tue 21 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
So BEllingham, Crowley and Sunjic aren't part of our best 11. I'll remember that 👍

When we pick our best 11 players they are less effective though. Simply picking the most talented doesn’t make the best team. The side needs a balance of different types. But I agree that Pep doesn’t seem to know what works best.
It’s also incorrect to use those home games to defend Peps selection.

He put Jude out wide in the Wigan debacle with Sunjic and McEachran (where the feck has he been recently?) in the middle.

Against Leeds he again put Jude out wide to accommodate Sunjic and Gardner in the middle

I’d argue that because he’s putting square pegs in square holes away from home we’ve gotten better results, or it’s at least a big part of the reason.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.