23:45, Tue 21 Jan
I’ll leave it up for debate about tonight’s referee, but he was the fourth official in the away fixture Brentford v BCFC 2018 who indicated to the referee that Keftenbled should be red carded for violent conduct and also Garry Monk for descent , Keftenbleds card was rescinded and also in a home fixture this season waved away two nailed on penalty decisions , unbiased you decide
23:49, Tue 21 Jan
I don’t think he’s biased I just think he’s incredibly incompetent.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
23:53, Tue 21 Jan

As are most of the officials in this league.
00:02, Wed 22 Jan
Super Hans

This. And because either way tonight he was totally at fault. If it was a head injury then he should have stopped play and followed the correct protocol. If not (or he believed the player was ‘milking it) which he agreed and waved play on did he then bottle it when Boro staff entered the field of play illegally and took the easy option of bringing the play back and then the drop ball.

One of the most baffling decisions/scenarios I’ve ever seen in all my years of watching Football/Blues.

Ref’s in general are diabolical but even taking the bitterness of the Kief Sending off which Woolmer initiated at Brentford, the bloke just seems completely out of his depth.
00:21, Wed 22 Jan
I’ve written on two separate occasions to the EFL about this Referee and the EFL have passed my concerns on to the referees association who in fairness have replied and assured my via email that all the referees in the championship are impartial, after this evenings match I suspect this not to be the case
07:33, Wed 22 Jan
I’ve written on two separate occasions to the EFL about this Referee and the EFL have passed my concerns on to the referees association who in fairness have replied and assured my via email that all the referees in the championship are impartial, after this evenings match I suspect this not to be the case

Send them your previous emails....then footage of last night.
07:33, Wed 22 Jan
The Road

I also have done the same, with a detailed explanation of the debriefing process after matches. Not sure why they bother ss the standard is so bad. Small simple things like timewasting, using a stop watch are abused beyond belief. As a fan we are being conned and not getting our moneies worth.
Its like going to a heavyweight boxing match and finding Bill and Ben the Flower Potmen are the match officials
BlueNoseinFrampton
The Road

I also have done the same, with a detailed explanation of the debriefing process after matches. Not sure why they bother ss the standard is so bad. Small simple things like timewasting, using a stop watch are abused beyond belief. As a fan we are being conned and not getting our moneies worth.
Its like going to a heavyweight boxing match and finding Bill and Ben the Flower Potmen are the match officials

Wow fair play
07:49, Wed 22 Jan
Let's just consider this situation

Bela goes down in an accidental collision in their penalty area
Ref decides its just nothing, allows play to continue
Boro go down the other end and score.

Reaction on here?

Ref made the right call - shouldn't stop the game if some cheating f***y of a player goes down until the ball goes out.

Sure.

He had a difficult call to make, did it poorly, but in the end the safety of the players has to be his first consideration. Remember that Spurs player who collapsed and almost died on the pitch a few seasons ago - and would have done if rapid medical help hadn't happened.

Vendetta? Grow up.
07:52, Wed 22 Jan
Go Home Bodger
BlueNoseinFrampton
The Road

Wow fair play
I agree. It's ingrained in the game now. Time wasting , diving, dissent the main game spoilers for fans.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
07:58, Wed 22 Jan
all because refs allow it to happen - Mike Riley the head of refs body was biggest bottler of them all, it is clear why there is no back bone to any refs. They bring in new rules and just don't follow them -

Subs leaving nearest point - how often is that enforced ?
Respect - but take no action when they aren't respected.

They need to come down hard and like VAR there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth fir a couple of weeks, and then it will be accepted that the ref runs the game - until then let the diving and feigning of injury and therefore last nights incident continue.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
08:05, Wed 22 Jan
That's my point , refs allow it to happen. So they bring in var for what it doesn't need to be brought in for. With the var being officials who don't enforce rules when they referee a game 😆
VAR not getting involved in Sheffield v Man City last night, in the penalty save incident sums it up. Pathetic
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
08:14, Wed 22 Jan
Ha ha ha do people really write to the EFL to complain about refs after the game?? Fair play 🤣🤣
08:16, Wed 22 Jan
They'll get stick, but as you say fair play. Atleast they can say they tried
08:17, Wed 22 Jan
The more letters sent the more decisions have gone against us ?

No coincidence 🙄