08:19, Wed 22 Jan
The fact that people actually go to the trouble of writing to them just tickled me tbh. As I said, fair play to them. It’ll make absolutely no difference to the season mind you, but at least they care 👍🏻
08:28, Wed 22 Jan
yorksblue
He had a difficult call to make, did it poorly, but in the end the safety of the players has to be his first consideration. Remember that Spurs player who collapsed and almost died on the pitch a few seasons ago - and would have done if rapid medical help hadn't happened.

As the Boro physios had already entered the field of play you could argue that the ref stopping the game didn’t mean the player got treatment any sooner.

And, let’s face it, there was feck all wrong with him.
No future.....
08:54, Wed 22 Jan
Bears
yorksblue
He had a difficult call to make, did it poorly, but in the end the safety of the players has to be his first consideration. Remember that Spurs player who collapsed and almost died on the pitch a few seasons ago - and would have done if rapid medical help hadn't happened.

As the Boro physios had already entered the field of play you could argue that the ref stopping the game didn’t mean the player got treatment any sooner.

And, let’s face it, there was feck all wrong with him.

That’s the real issue, there was nothing wrong with him. No retrospective action brought against him for blatant cheating.
09:26, Wed 22 Jan
Whatever your thoughts on last nights ref, poor decision, vendetta or just totally incompetent one way or another we were denied a perfectly good goal.

Player not injured, Boro staff entering the field of play too soon then ref blows just before we score.

Last night I think most of us would have taken a draw but it is the manner of how we got to the result that sticks with everyone.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
09:48, Wed 22 Jan
Tha bastard
09:52, Wed 22 Jan
It's really maddening and frustrating when big decisions go against you.

If it's any consolation, it's happening in a season where it ain't going to make any difference.
Tom
10:00, Wed 22 Jan
As a referee myself i'd have advocated he follows the standard protocol for a head injury (stop play immediately). Upon watching the replay back i'm astonished to see that he allowed play to continue for that amount of time, poses the question that he might not have seen it potentially. Regardless, to let it go on for that amount of time (not to mention play progressed towards a goal-scoring opportunity) is a joke.
10:04, Wed 22 Jan
Tom
Does anyone actually have the highlights of the game showing the disallowed goal and farcical decision??

I can't find it anywhere.

KRO
10:15, Wed 22 Jan
Plymouth blue
Does anyone actually have the highlights of the game showing the disallowed goal and farcical decision??

KRO

Sent you a PM with a link to the decision.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:22, Wed 22 Jan
Does last night set a precedent though. These overpaid feckers do everything in their power to cheat their 'instagram' mates and match officials on a weekly basis whether it be Time waisting, Diving, Simulation etc. Are we now giving them another avenue to say If I pretend to have a head injury the ref will stop play and potentially deny goal scoring opportunities.
10:24, Wed 22 Jan
Just watched the incident🤯 right in front of the ref, he does nothing as he made a decision that it wasn't a foul. I've no doubt he's had a message in his ear from the 4th official that the physio has run onto the pitch believing it to be a head injury. Important thing here is that none of the Boro players react or stop playing and are as surprised as the blues players that the goal is disallowed. There must be something amiss with the Refs when it comes to Blues, maybe they all hate us because of the amount of grief they get from blues fans?!

#FTEFL

KRO
10:35, Wed 22 Jan
Super Hans
Plymouth blue

KRO

Sent you a PM with a link to the decision.

Could you send me this link too, I watched the game but the footage didn’t go back and reply the incident again.
Anyone watching it on Boro iPlayer same as me get annoyed on how there commentators pronounced Maghoma
Rab C Nesbitt
They'll get stick, but as you say fair play. Atleast they can say they tried

Email was to be fair, enlightening.
Happy to pass on if anyone is really interested
11:36, Wed 22 Jan
Post their reply and your email in here mate
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
11:38, Wed 22 Jan
Bela's About
Post their reply and your email in here mate
This
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'