10:20, Wed 22 Jan
being posted out wednesday for a saturday game, duplicates will not be issued.. what could go wrong?
mad
10:22, Wed 22 Jan
Essentially confirms no more tickets as they don't want the hassle on the day or even Friday

Collect by Thursday 3pm if you chose that option. The rest all posted out by the end of today

I suppose it is still possible Cov might sell further tickets as it is their home game

The allocations are still a random figure I have yet to see a proper explanation for though

It's not WMP, it wasn't H&S so why don't the clubs just come out and say they have a shocking level of disdain for their own fans and don't trust their own fans inside different bits of the ground?
10:23, Wed 22 Jan
Nothing as Royal Mail are great 😛
10:39, Wed 22 Jan
HackneyBlue
being posted out wednesday for a saturday game, duplicates will not be issued.. what could go wrong?

Well I got mine yesterday in the post lol
10:44, Wed 22 Jan
as i posted on the other thread - they are sending them out in batches and 1 of my 11 turned up yesterday. when i rang to query and expressed my concern about them not issuing replacements - they said don't worry we will sort something out. so it might be a ball ache if they don't arrive but i think they are actually expecting some issues.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
mad
10:54, Wed 22 Jan
The prep photo of that document from last Tuesday night suggested they were expecting Cov and Blues to need overspill provision. It was almost the kind of planning they'd have made for a game if it wasn't all ticket or from 25 years ago - "we'll open up an extra block for them on the day if loads turn up" kind of thing
11:03, Wed 22 Jan
mad
Our 3 tickets arrived this morning, Purchased on Friday morning and sitting GMU 6.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
11:05, Wed 22 Jan
No sign of mine yet in GML purchased Thursday or Barnsley purchased Tuesday.
mad
11:09, Wed 22 Jan
Overall it should be a good day but I think it's a missed opportunity not selling out the ground. Was looking forward to seeing the Gil Merrick full of Blues fans like we've managed several times before but not for ages.

10'000 Cov fans was probably the upper limit of what Cov were hoping for for their regular Saturday league games with 3'000 in the away end when Pompey or Sunderland come to Stans. So they ought really have aimed for 14'000 Cov fans for this + 11'000 for Blues. Never mind...
Do we think anymore tickets will be released by cov for Saturdays game.
They have to don't they?
12:24, Wed 22 Jan
no.

hth.
weaponsguru -
"To be fair, the worse side I've seen at St Andrews this season is Blues"
12:37, Wed 22 Jan
mad
This email is to inform you that tickets are now being dispatched and are also ready for collection. The deadline to collect tickets is on Thursday at 3pm.

I assume this means they are posting them out regardless but if you want to collect you can do this too and they'll print another one off?

Ref the allocations, I'm hoping they'll let us sit in the unsold blocks and spread out if they're not going to sell them, especially as me and my son are separated from his mum. I'm guessing the 'segregation' is more to do with crowd control entering and leaving instead of physical segregation? Trying to get everyone out of the Gil Merrick at the same time just using the St Andrews St exit will be chaos, dangerous even if they sold every seat. Or can we use the normal away exit?
mad
12:44, Wed 22 Jan
Except it worked fine against Crewe 2002, Burnley 2007 and Nacional 2011

Other games too, in the early Prem years when the other club only brought a thousand fans we must've had Blues fans in GML block 2
Jim
12:56, Wed 22 Jan
I assume this means they are posting them out regardless but if you want to collect you can do this too and they'll print another one off?

No. This means they are posting them out if you bought online (no option to collect when ordering online, in spite of repeated requests) or if you asked for them to be posted when buying in person or by phone.

You can only collect if you bought in person or by phone AND specified at the time that you wanted to collect.

They definitely won't be printing off another ticket, as the tickets were printed by the home club not by Blues.