mad
14:49, Wed 22 Jan
Why wouldn't they? They'd already have given them the whole GM Lower which is more that they've given us in that bit

Cov v Liverpool live on telly fifth round ain't gonna have 10'000 empty seats
15:01, Wed 22 Jan
mad
Pretty sure cov wouldnt be to far off selling the rest of the ground out themselves if they gave Liverpool the Gill merrick.
15:03, Wed 22 Jan
mad
They won't. HTH.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
mad
15:24, Wed 22 Jan
Westbo90
Pretty sure cov wouldnt be to far off selling the rest of the ground out themselves if they gave Liverpool the Gill merrick.

At that point if they were being consistent they'd have to limit Liverpool to 3'500 standard away allocation so as to avoid Liverpool and Cov fans both having to queue up on St Andrews Street

That ain't happening either
15:26, Wed 22 Jan
mad
I am pretty sure you can open the whole GM so you wouldn't have to use that entrance. Cardiff had it going across to nearly block 6 at the weekend.
Thongs
15:28, Wed 22 Jan
mad
Can't believe people are worrying about how many tickets are going to be allocated in an imaginary game!
15:30, Wed 22 Jan
Polo
Can't believe people are worrying one person is obsessing about how many tickets are going to be allocated in an imaginary game!

FTFY
Thongs
15:30, Wed 22 Jan
Polo
Can't believe people are worrying about how many tickets are going to be allocated in an imaginary game!

Well, when you put it like that...
15:31, Wed 22 Jan
number8
Polo
Can't believe people are worrying one person is obsessing about how many tickets are going to be allocated in an imaginary game!

FTFY

I was trying to be inclusive... :-)
15:31, Wed 22 Jan
Don't, no good can come from it ;-)
Thongs
mad
16:04, Wed 22 Jan
Polo

But it gets to the heart of the rationale folk are trying to bandy about as to why Blues have only got half of the Gil Merrick Lower

If they won't let Blues have all of the Gil Merrick Lower then why on earth are they able to let anybody else?

Why are we allowed to let some clubs have all of it, for that matter?
mad
16:08, Wed 22 Jan
number8
I am pretty sure you can open the whole GM so you wouldn't have to use that entrance. Cardiff had it going across to nearly block 6 at the weekend.

You can open the whole GML to Blues fans too - no problem whatsoever.

But Cov, it appears, having borrowed our ground all season, chose not to allow this
16:08, Wed 22 Jan
mad
mad
Polo

But it gets to the heart of the rationale folk are trying to bandy about as to why Blues have only got half of the Gil Merrick Lower

If they won't let Blues have all of the Gil Merrick Lower then why on earth are they able to let anybody else?

Why are we allowed to let some clubs have all of it?

Let it go mate ffs.
16:11, Wed 22 Jan
mad
They obvs want a gap between their fans on the kop and us. To be fair, we don't appear to sell tickets for B39 and the bottom has netting over it already.

I'd let it go now, it's already dead.
Thongs
mad
16:12, Wed 22 Jan
Seriously (and I know we've got nearly 9'300 tickets and all the rest of it which is fab) we've been treated appallingly by the admin of two clubs here, one of which is our own