17:04, Wed 22 Jan
mad
Just got home and the dog has eaten my Coventry tickets. No duplicates so that's me screwed then 😐
17:04, Wed 22 Jan
mad
I'm a pensioner living in Devon, the 3rd of 4 generations Blues. I have to pick my games carefully due to cost. The FA Cup has always attracted me and with the peculiarities of this tie it's one I'd love to have gone to with my nephew (son now living in Australia). It is very frustrating that whatever the reasons behind the limited crowd, the opportunity of more people being part of the occasion and of raising more cash for two needy clubs has not been taken. The practicalities people have raised can all be overcome relatively easily but it would take applied imagination and creativity and a 'can do' attitude from both clubs and any others involved.
I so hope we win this one and then have a 'home' draw next round so that I might be able to make the trip to support the club I love and have followed for over 50 years.

Those of you fortunate to be there will, I trust, make it sound like a home game from times past when it was a 'fortress' of sound. I hope you'll be able to hear my 'Keep right on' drifitng up on a wind from the south-west.
17:12, Wed 22 Jan
Juuuke
Just got home and the dog has eaten my Coventry tickets. No duplicates so that's me screwed then 😐

Just ring Saturday going mad saying it hasn’t turned up
mad
17:14, Wed 22 Jan
Sorry, we have to "let it go" since there's only gonna be 19'650 in the ground due to 'at best' incompetence from Blues
mad
17:15, Wed 22 Jan
David Xavis
Juuuke

Just ring Saturday going mad saying it hasn’t turned up

This. Surely they'll stick you in GML 1 or GML 2.
17:19, Wed 22 Jan
Going to turn up with the chewed pieces he didn't swallow. Hopefully a kind steward will let me in.
18:08, Wed 22 Jan
Can't believe that person is obsessed with Liverpool.
18:11, Wed 22 Jan
Juuuke
For the next couple of days only feed the dog paper at a meal time. It’ll soon stop eating paper. And that’s terrible for the dog because it’s your fault
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
mad
18:17, Wed 22 Jan
Cov official website has cleared it all up. It was their decision in collaboration with our stadium people. Fair enough if there's gonna be nearly 22'000 in the ground that's great (10'000 Cov, 9'250 Blues + 2'000 corporates) but it don't half demonstrate how poor our communications team is right now
18:18, Wed 22 Jan
mad
mad
Cov official website has cleared it all up. It was their decision in collaboration with our stadium people. Fair enough if there's gonna be nearly 22'000 in the ground that's great (10'000 Cov, 9'250 Blues + 2'000 corporates) but it don't half demonstrate how poor our communications team is right now

Hope for your sake that we don't draw Arsenal if we win on Saturday...

[www.bbc.co.uk]
mad
18:22, Wed 22 Jan
The logic not to give us the whole GML and not to give Cov 4 more blocks in the Tilton is still flawed though

Our turnstiles are perfectly good enough otherwise I'd be very concerned going to Blues home ganes

Also, it is clear, there is plenty of room around our ground for 29'000+ crowds

Essentially, Cov are taking the piss out of our old fashioned ground layout. Which is a bit rich coming from them.

Same game at Highfield Rd 20 years ago would be full to bursting 23'000 or whatever it held, with about 7 or 8'000 Blues there
18:30, Wed 22 Jan
mad
I requested access to be added onto season tickets, no mention of that from blues so I'm guessing i should cross my fingers for tickets to turn up in the post?

Anyone asked the club this question?

Cheers
mad
18:42, Wed 22 Jan
B_C_F_C
Hope for your sake that we don't draw Arsenal if we win on Saturday...

[www.bbc.co.uk]

At least Arsenal (West Ham did the same to us last season and to West Brom this season) have been up front about that and not waited until 56 hours before the fixture to explain why the allocations were as they were, much less tried to dress it up as both clubs working together for the common good on this
18:46, Wed 22 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Juuuke
For the next couple of days only feed the dog paper at a meal time. It’ll soon stop eating paper. And that’s terrible for the dog because it’s your fault

5 letters delivered today and the only one's he ate were my tickets. Ah well will just have to sort through his turds for the next few days and hope that he didn't chew the barcodes.
Jim
18:48, Wed 22 Jan
The clubs with huge capacity grounds have for years been cheating their visitors by claiming 'safety & segregation' as justification for denying opponents the 15% ticket allocation provided for in the competition rules.

The reality is they don't want visitors with a realistic chance of winning the game to have the level of support that 15% allocation would provide.

High time the FA clamped down on theses 'big' clubs who think they are a law unto themselves.