21:06, Wed 22 Jan
number8
You make it sound like we'd be Barcelona if we only had a better forward.

Despite the fact we cant keep a clean sheet and cant produce a consistent midfield, never mind a style of play.

Nope. What I'm saying is we won't progress unless we relearn our golf swing.

This one will only get us so far. It's like Pullis ball. It'll get you 10th place every year.
21:14, Wed 22 Jan
scouty
Rab C Nesbitt
scouty
Rab C Nesbitt
scouty
Waggeh
France won the last world cup with sexy ole football and a big target man up top.

That man had great feet and could pick out a pass. Juke doesn't and can't. I don't enjoy ragging on him. I love him. But he can't do enough for a top team.
That's why he's in this league with us

I meant a top team in this league.

Sometimes, like Tiger Woods... you have to be prepared to relearn your swing to move on.
Albion are top and bid for him. Your point is ridiculous

Yes. He'd be a great bench player for them.
So he could play for a top team. Again you make a statement of fact and then go back on it 😁
Btw he’s scored comfortably more than any Albion player
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:17, Wed 22 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
scouty
Rab C Nesbitt
scouty
Rab C Nesbitt
scouty
Waggeh
France won the last world cup with sexy ole football and a big target man up top.

That man had great feet and could pick out a pass. Juke doesn't and can't. I don't enjoy ragging on him. I love him. But he can't do enough for a top team.

Sometimes, like Tiger Woods... you have to be prepared to relearn your swing to move on.

So he could play for a top team. Again you make a statement of fact and then go back on it 😁
.........playing for a team a mere 17 places lower in the league....
21:21, Wed 22 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
scouty
Rab C Nesbitt
scouty
Rab C Nesbitt
scouty
Waggeh

Jesus. He might get 10 mins a game at the Albion. We give him 90. You see the difference?

And yes he's scored more. How many has he made? How much pressure does he invite on us by not stretching a back 4?
21:45, Wed 22 Jan
He'd be starting for Albion.
And would he play for them or is he not good enough for a top team in this league?
I'm confused
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:10, Wed 22 Jan
The baggies would love to sign him and not to play for ten minutes.
How on earth would we replace him??
22:15, Wed 22 Jan
According to some Neil Shipperley?
23:11, Wed 22 Jan
Bye bye Blues!!
The baggies would love to sign him and not to play for ten minutes.
How on earth would we replace him??

It's fine, according to some on here all we have to do is sell Jutkiewicz, buy Anthony Martial and we'll still win the league
I got the horses in the back
00:22, Thu 23 Jan
Used to hit the woodwork a lot for them . Didn't he hit the woodwork a lot under Zola ? Sure it was him 🤔
00:42, Thu 23 Jan
Juke has now scored 42 goals in all competitions to draw level with Cameron Jerome as our highest scorer this millennium.
DES
08:53, Thu 23 Jan
Baloo
Juke has now scored 42 goals in all competitions to draw level with Cameron Jerome as our highest scorer this millennium.
Lots didn’t rate CJ either!
I loved the bloke!
Kro
08:56, Thu 23 Jan
Its a question that probably deserves its own thread but...

Who is your current favorite player?

Mine is Juke, Opposition defenders think FFS when they know they are playing him. He works himself into the ground, wins every header and is a great target man. His heading statistics are the best in the championship by a mile.

For what its worth the rest of the squad are all a long way behind him in my thoughts.