15:26, Wed 22 Jan
There has been some debate on here and Twitter about what constitutes "proper Blues", a term I can't stand ( you can throw in "Blues family" and " come on me babies" as well, for phrases that make me do a little sick in my mouth. )

To settle the debate once and for all, I have proposed the following scenario -

Birmingham to win the lot - League Cup, FA Cup, Premiership, Europa and Champions League over the next 20 years.

OR

England to win the next 4 World cups and Euros.

There is only one correct answer.
15:27, Wed 22 Jan
The argument on twitter isn't about club v country though.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:27, Wed 22 Jan
I'd take us winning 1 FA Cup or Premier League over winning a World Cup any day, anybody that says otherwise is a weirdo

Come on me babbies
15:29, Wed 22 Jan
I'd take a Blues promotion over England winning the World Cup, in fact I'd probably take Blues getting into the play-offs.
15:29, Wed 22 Jan
I care far more about Blues than I do England.

But there's not a chance of either, anyhow
15:30, Wed 22 Jan
You are the very definition of what a Birmingham fan should be.
15:32, Wed 22 Jan
True.

But answering my short survey will put you in one camp or the other.

Choose wisely, or a random poster on the internet will never truly respect you ever again.
15:33, Wed 22 Jan
*scans UEFA website for champs league final venues*
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:35, Wed 22 Jan
Club before country every time
15:37, Wed 22 Jan
Pep Marvin
I care far more about Blues than I do England.

But there's not a chance of either, anyhow

To be fair England have got a great chance of winning a major competition in the next 10-15 years. I'd actually be surprised if we didn't win one.
15:38, Wed 22 Jan
It's about as thick as this argument tbf so OP has a point
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
15:38, Wed 22 Jan
Can’t I have the option of neither winning anything ever? I’m a pervert who loves wallowing in the cesspit of failure.
15:39, Wed 22 Jan
😁
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:40, Wed 22 Jan
Saul Goodman
I'd take a Blues promotion over England winning the World Cup, in fact I'd probably take Blues getting into the play-offs.

Given the choice for Blues to get promoted back to the Premier League, for 1 or more seasons, or for England winning the World Cup once during my lifetime, then I'd definitely go for the latter. It's an easy choice. I've enjoyed a few Blues promotions to the top flight over the past 40 years, but only 2 x (failed) England WC SF's, as I wasn't around in 1966.
the king loves me
15:44, Wed 22 Jan
Fair dos, England winning something is a bonus for me but I'm not that arsed if they don't. Blues means everything.