20:30, Wed 22 Jan
I still think Roberts has been our best
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:37, Wed 22 Jan
B13blues
Six assists for Chris Burke at 36 years old playing for Killie last week 😊

Thats some going at his age. Fair play Burkey 👍🏻

Always thought he should have had a better career than he did really, was unplayable on his day for his under Houghton.
20:40, Wed 22 Jan
Jameron Cerome
Bela, Crowley -> Excellent business
Sunjic, Gardner, McEachran -> Jury is out.
JCS, Montero -> O.K Loanees
Gimenez, Villalba -> Stinkers
Medina, Guzman -> Part of a bigger business plan, not ever going to be mainstays

Jude -> Excellence from the academy
Harding, Trueman -> Come through the academy and are of O.K standard.
Ramos -> Potential to join the academy? Displaced by Jeacock instantly.

For me JCS has been excellent since he became a regular a few months ago. I don't really understand why Crowley is loved so much by so many. He has scored just once and lacks end product. He has great potentail for a 22 year old - but he's not there yet.
20:42, Wed 22 Jan
Probably my favourite player to wear a blues shirt in recent years.

Jutkiewicz would be a 50+ a season man if Chris Burke was still playing.
20:45, Wed 22 Jan
Jameron Cerome
Medina, Guzman -> Part of a bigger business plan, not ever going to be mainstays

Bernard Sun -> signing of the century, guaranteed to grow up to 90 million in value by the end of this season

Fixed that for yers
21:19, Wed 22 Jan
I think we have a decent coach as manager although Pep's shown some respectable approaches to some games that's got us good results e.g. Middlesborough, Brentford and Reading A . Need a manager though longer term.
23:01, Wed 22 Jan
Brentford away was the biggest fluke result you'll ever see in your life, Pedersen scored a header from 25 yards and we didn't have another attempt all game, let alone another attempt on target. That wasn't a respectable performance, that was brilliant yet still unexplained shithousery.
I got the horses in the back
23:10, Wed 22 Jan
He is looking sharper game by game. He has vital attributes to be a top championship winger, pace, skill, good shot, and fantastic delivery.
Great piece of business!
23:48, Wed 22 Jan
He’s fantastic. His delivery is top notch.

He's got that weird swerve on his shots. A bit like how cotteril used to strike the ball. Something that is rather unique.

How he gets that shot away against Cardiff Still baffles me....and the free kick!
08:08, Thu 23 Jan
Jameron Cerome
Villalba -> Stinkers

Villalba is far from a stinker. He's one of the most technically gifted players we've had in a while IMO.

He was highly rated when we picked him up, sometimes it just doesn't work out. In this instance, he wants to go back to Spain supposedly. Don't think we can particularly call the signing a stinker, especially if we end up making money on him.
09:10, Thu 23 Jan
BlueSteve
Jameron Cerome

For me JCS has been excellent since he became a regular a few months ago. I don't really understand why Crowley is loved so much by so many. He has scored just once and lacks end product. He has great potentail for a 22 year old - but he's not there yet.

Doesn't help that Pep only lets him play 30 or 60 minutes max each week.
09:32, Thu 23 Jan
Funnily enough although Bela has been very good, the team as a whole has deteriorated since we signed him. Pep has become “tinker man”.

Crowley has been left out far too often & Villalba has vanished. I thought the midfield of Crowley, Sunjic, Bellingham & Villalba was fantastic earlier in the season. Sunjic possibly the best I’ve seen since Barry Ferguson.

Btw an excellent for Bellingham doesn’t seem sufficient.

So overall I think the signings have been good, just missing a keeper & Billy Sharp type striker.
09:52, Thu 23 Jan
This is one of the many frustrations.

He seemed to hit on a team with Crowley, Sunjic, Bellingham, Villalba, Mrabti, Juke. We had a spell of 3 or 4 games where we looked a proper team, we roasted Boro at home, outplayed Blackburn, beat Luton, played good stuff in each of them and seemed to have an identity.

Then we just seemed to rip it all up, put Mrabti in the cupboard, dropped Crowley, dropped Villalba, went back to being direct.

He needs to stick to the plan otherwise this season is an utter waste of time.
10:00, Thu 23 Jan
Yep it’s incredibly similar to the Cotterill season. Both teams had some fantastic players in which are being wasted by a manager either playing them out of position or not playing them at all.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:01, Thu 23 Jan
Saul Goodman
He needs to stick to the plan otherwise this season is an utter waste of time.

This is what gripes me most of all to be honest.

I've said all along that I could accept this season being a transition period, with younger players given an opportunity and us really working at setting up a way of playing which was a bit more based on passing, as long as it was leading somewhere and setting a base for the future.

I could accept that that might mean up and down results but I felt all along we had too many actual good players to get dragged into trouble - and I still feel that to be fair.

Honestly I could then see that next season - with the right two or three signings and a bit more natural reshaping of the squad due to a lot of unwanted contracts expiring, we could possibly move on quite quickly.

Instead of which, as soon as the pressure ramped up we have gone back to grinding and have binned some of the players we should have been really developing towards the future.

As I've said many times before, unless we start looking beyond the end of our noses we will never get anywhere.