19:51, Wed 22 Jan
So we can attract the proper type of ownership model that say Leicester or wolves have with the ground as it currently is along with the piss poor main stand and it’s out of date archaic facilities.
19:56, Wed 22 Jan
Digbeth yes if there was room but not keen on these grounds just off motorways by retail parks
20:00, Wed 22 Jan
I’m not asking where you would want it I’m saying could we attract proper ownership with our current place as new owners would probably might want an all singing bright shiny new ground before they invest
20:01, Wed 22 Jan
Filling the one we have would probably help more
If we did a proper job in redeveloping the main stand and spent money refurbing the rest of the ground it'd be a bloody good stadium
Don’t think the main stand could be done with the flats at the back
20:04, Wed 22 Jan
I don't know then 😁👍
20:08, Wed 22 Jan
B13blues
Digbeth yes if there was room but not keen on these grounds just off motorways by retail parks

No chance on Digbeth. Chinese business interests have first refusal on planning over most of the area.

NEC or thereabouts would make sense though anyone buying a struggling Championship side probably couldn’t afford it.

Football is not seen as a wealth model for Brum business and council leaders. Technology parks, science parks, tax-free enterprise zones yes, footy grounds, no.
20:23, Wed 22 Jan
Eff the NEC
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:27, Wed 22 Jan
If we moved to the NEC that'd be the end for me.

Apparently the lfats at the back aren't an issue anymore?

The ground is in the perfect spot tbf, if they could run the tram to it even better.

Have an identical KOP the Main Stand side joined to the Tilton, then fill in the gaps to the Railway and make the "bowl.
20:28, Wed 22 Jan
Tandy
If we moved to the NEC that'd be the end for me.

Apparently the lfats at the back aren't an issue anymore?

The ground is in the perfect spot tbf, if they could run the tram to it even better.

Have an identical KOP the Main Stand side joined to the Tilton, then fill in the gaps to the Railway and make the "bowl.
Yep, we're fine where we are. Closer to town or stay
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:35, Wed 22 Jan
Nowt wrong with the main stand in and out in 30 seconds No pushing or shoving
Or pissed up people .
mad
20:38, Wed 22 Jan
Yep eff the NEC or West Hills superstadia or whatever. What we clearly do need to do however is what Sully and Brady didn't have the cojones to do which was front up to Railtrack and build a proper concourse around the Gil Merrick Stand, burying the railway line under a tunnel and providing loads of room to divvy up whatever areas of the away end they want

Or turn the stadium around 90 degrees as was one proposal
mad
20:39, Wed 22 Jan
Worthy
Nowt wrong with the main stand in and out in 30 seconds No pushing or shoving
Or pissed up people .
Wait till Saturday
20:42, Wed 22 Jan
Once the gentrification of Digbeth is complete by trendy Hollywood types and Chinese oligarchs. Small Heath will be the next fashionable area ready for a load of restaurants that give you chips off a roof tile and lattes served in an avocado or some bollix.

We'll be prime for a mega money Takeover. Only a matter of time now..