09:17, Sun 9 Feb
A US team who now have a load of Blues fans responding to their twitter account...

[www.bhmlegion.com]

What a pre season friendly that could be...
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
12:12, Sun 9 Feb
Hammer down
14:07, Sun 9 Feb
Tampa Bay Rowdies hadn't realised they were still going 😁
09:52, Mon 10 Feb
Been following this on Twitter, they’ve even started mocking the vile...brilliant haha
10:16, Mon 10 Feb
[mobile.twitter.com]

It's fantastic. I think their mini 'ultras' group (the, erm. Magic City Brigade) have been quite taken aback by the interest shown. Apparently they are now learning KRO and SOTV...
10:33, Mon 10 Feb
I put their badge as my profile picture for a few days.
Birmingham are 4 points(and 4 teams) clear of the relegation zone and people say we are doomed. villa are in the relegation zone and people say they are safe, this place is an utter drama queen area.
10:40, Mon 10 Feb
I'm all for helping our American cousins and showing them some support, but they need to leave KRO the phuck alone. That's ours and no one else has the right to sing it.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
10:40, Mon 10 Feb
number8
A US team who now have a load of Blues fans responding to their twitter account...

[www.bhmlegion.com]

What a pre season friendly that could be...

Fantastic to watch this play out on Twitter, the Legion are giving the Vile a schooling on there

Named the city after ours, due to the industrial heritage
11:19, Mon 10 Feb
Up the fecking Legion
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
11:39, Mon 10 Feb
Legal_Bluenose
I'm all for helping our American cousins and showing them some support, but they need to leave KRO the phuck alone. That's ours and no one else has the right to sing it.

I agree, always baffled me when I heard Ipswich Town having a bash at it. Still have no idea why.

Back to the matter at hand, I've been following Birmingham Legion from afar on social media. If you're sad enough, you'll actually be able to view all of their games for free on YouTube.
@stevanderman
12:39, Mon 10 Feb
The thread containing one of their fans schooling Villa fans is brilliant.

I'm surprised the official Birmingham City admin hasn't jumped on it yet.
13:05, Mon 10 Feb
LH_4
The thread containing one of their fans schooling Villa fans is brilliant.

I'm surprised the official Birmingham City admin hasn't jumped on it yet.

I cant find that thread please help someone.
Birmingham are 4 points(and 4 teams) clear of the relegation zone and people say we are doomed. villa are in the relegation zone and people say they are safe, this place is an utter drama queen area.