07:44, Tue 11 Feb
number8
A US team who now have a load of Blues fans responding to their twitter account...

[www.bhmlegion.com]

What a pre season friendly that could be...

One of their guys is putting a signed shirt up for the correct score prediction of tonight’s Barnsley/Birmingham game, and will ship across the pond, very decent gesture
09:06, Tue 11 Feb
$225 for a season ticket, bargain.
14:50, Tue 11 Feb
Properly bonkers now, their club Captain has tweeted #KRO and their league has retweeted Blues' US players video.

Social media is a mad thing.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:19, Tue 11 Feb
Their club has tweeted keep right on

This could actually end up a thing lol
15:22, Tue 11 Feb
Absolutely fantastic. It would be great if the 2 clubs could arrange a friendly at some point.
JCL
15:24, Tue 11 Feb
Need a video of the lads away to Barnsley singing ‘Shit on the Memphis’.
Everything in moderation, even moderation.
15:41, Tue 11 Feb
JCL
Please don't.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
16:55, Tue 11 Feb
Legal_Bluenose
Please don't.

Please do if it was the whole away end. It's saftness like that that keeps me interested in supporting Blues.
If it's 3 blokes screaming down a camera lens, yeah forget it.
That was liquid football!
19:04, Tue 11 Feb
Scenes

[twitter.com]
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
19:12, Tue 11 Feb
Scenes

[twitter.com]

I always wondered what happened to the kid from Deliverance
19:13, Tue 11 Feb
This is ace.

Hammer Down!
19:27, Tue 11 Feb
It's mental. There's tweets from their fans who are buying shirts and items from our club shop online.

I saw the Blues TV Twitter page talking some of them through setting up the Blues TV subscription earlier. There's genuinely blokes the other side of the world parting with their hard-earned dollars to watch Barnsley Vs Blues on a cold Tuesday night.
19:29, Tue 11 Feb
It’s even madder because it’s going to be around 3/4 in the afternoon when it kicks off. Truly crazy.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:30, Tue 11 Feb
Hope we put on a performance for em now 🤭
20:01, Tue 11 Feb
B13blues
Hope we put on a performance for em now 🤭
I'm sure they'll be suitably stunned by the quality of our football.