i reckon the should be another category on the list,before general sale.
setubal vets.
come on blues do it.
13:57, Fri 14 Feb
I wondered if anyone might be able to help me out with a ticket/ client reference number for this one if getting to general sale is unlikely? My husband and all my in laws are all Leicester fans, very quick to take the piss out of us, so it's personal!
14:23, Fri 14 Feb
You can buy a £15 membership and get a £5 discount off this game, if that’s any good to ya.
15:34, Fri 14 Feb
rozlgharrison
I wondered if anyone might be able to help me out with a ticket/ client reference number for this one if getting to general sale is unlikely? My husband and all my in laws are all Leicester fans, very quick to take the piss out of us, so it's personal!
no offence but i dont think we should be helping leicester fans get tickets for this match.
firstly they will end up in the away end,secondly some blues fans could miss out because leicester fans have taken thier tickets.
mad
15:43, Fri 14 Feb
The Leicester end will be pay on the day. Dunno what they're worried about
15:50, Fri 14 Feb
I'm not a Leicester fan? I'm a Blues fan who's married into a clan of Leicester fans, so I was asking about a ticket for the away end for me. They're all sorted for tickets in the home end and I wouldn't be asking about tickets for them in the away end at their own ground.
15:51, Fri 14 Feb
mad
You two have completely misread her post. She clearly wants a ticket for herself in the blues end whilst her inlaws are in the leicester end...
15:53, Fri 14 Feb
TiltonPartTimer
You two have completely misread her post. She clearly wants a ticket for herself in the blues end whilst her inlaws are in the leicester end...

Correct! Then following the match will come the long, awkward car journey home between us...
16:00, Fri 14 Feb
sorry,i did misread your post.
Anyone else having difficulties buying tickets online??
20:35, Fri 14 Feb
mad
I wouldn’t be so sure, they had 31k I. Last round v Wigan who would of been lucky to take more then a thousand.
mad
20:38, Fri 14 Feb
On a Saturday and for a tenner
08:58, Sun 16 Feb
mad
Anyone know how ticket sales for this one are going?
09:39, Sun 16 Feb
Bartley Blues
I wouldn’t be so sure, they had 31k I. Last round v Wigan who would of been lucky to take more then a thousand.
I went to that match and considering they said 31k was sold, there were a lot of empty seats

Keeping my fingers crossed tickets will still be available on Wednesday
09:59, Sun 16 Feb
Brad1875
I went to that match and considering they said 31k was sold, there were a lot of empty seats

I’d guess they’ve got a ‘cup scheme’ in operation, where you’re automatically sold a ticket.

Arsenal and Man U used to have similar and had masses of empty seats on some ‘sold out’ cup games.