The Ticket Office has set up a waiting list for returns.
mad
11:24, Wed 19 Feb
Jim
With the time available and depending on how LCFC sales are going I'm sure they can probably sqeeze another couple of hundred seats out of Leicester and whack them on sale next Monday
12:32, Wed 19 Feb
mad
😆 don't start this again.

Yesterday you said we'd only just sell out just before the game
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
mad
12:34, Wed 19 Feb
Just covering all bases ;-) Seriously impressive support for a Weds night game (esp team going nowhere heading for a mid table finish) and I think we'll have a few more big turnouts the remainder of the season. Hopefully Stoke will give us 4000 for instance and Preston

Another couple of thousand would be handy
12:44, Wed 19 Feb
mad
We needed a big cup game to lift spirits. We were always going to be capable of shifting that amount at Leicester for a last 16 FA Cup match
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
KH
12:52, Wed 19 Feb
Why have they not been updating on ticket sales anymore? Wrong to not announce we were close to selling out before
13:02, Wed 19 Feb
KH
KH
Why have they not been updating on ticket sales anymore?

For the surprise factor.
13:31, Wed 19 Feb
KH
KH
Why have they not been updating on ticket sales anymore? Wrong to not announce we were close to selling out before

I've seen people say in the past that they do it so that people can't see how many get given to friends and family of players, friends and family of club workers etc. People doing their mates favours, etc.

Unsure how true that is.
15:11, Wed 19 Feb
Hi mate,

If you can get 2 tickets.

I will certainly.

Cheers
16:05, Wed 19 Feb
Flash Gordon
Hi mate,

I will certainly.

Cheers
Send me a PM mate and I’ll try help you out after work
16:06, Wed 19 Feb
Brad1875
Flash Gordon
Hi mate,

I will certainly.

Cheers
Send me a PM mate and I’ll try help you out after work
Hi Aamir 😛
mad
16:24, Wed 19 Feb
Internet problems aside I think they ticket staff do a decent job

Anyone caught short with regards to Leicester or WBA tickets really ought to be putting their energies into securing tickets for Millwall and QPR so as to bump themselves up the queue for next season or failing that get a ticket in the home end

Everybody else has been there and done it
01:53, Sun 23 Feb
KH
KH

832 sold for Millwall

[www.bcfc.com]