22:06, Tue 11 Feb
He's taken a right pounding however you can't deny the lastest results have been fantastic.
Corner turned?
Discuss.
22:11, Tue 11 Feb
Corner turned by finally signing a strike partner for Juke who has got pace and can finish.

I think just about everyone on SHA was calling for this since the transfer window slammed shut in August.

Credit to Pep and now he has more formation options especially since the back line are all available again.

Fire it up. KRO
Turn left when you get on a plane.
22:12, Tue 11 Feb
Just imagine how this season could of turned out if we had a player like hogan from the start. I also feel it helps that it looks like he’s finally found his favoured 11. So happy he’s proving us wrong. Same goes for Camp!
22:13, Tue 11 Feb
Or 6 games unbeaten without Hogan.
Took 5 months to go back to Monkball.
All those who bemoan no Adams and Vassell, would you have them back in a swap with Sunjic, Crowley, Jude, Bela and Giminez/Hogan
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:15, Tue 11 Feb
He’s certainly getting things right recently, full credit to him.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:16, Tue 11 Feb
Slowly but surely it’s getting better.

Defence is looking a bit more solid and conceding less goals and we now have several goal threats going forward. Gardner and Sunjic in the centre is giving us more presence in midfield too.

Big game against Brentford Saturday, if we somehow won that then this crazy idea of the play offs may actually become a reasonable possibility.

I’m just glad for once we’re looking up the table.
22:17, Tue 11 Feb
Very pleased with things recently, but what happens if Hulk gets injured? We're very thin on the ground in certain positions and I remember how we were playing pre-Hulk.
22:24, Tue 11 Feb
I think most people’s issue with pep is, we could see what the problems were but they took so long to be corrected. How much interference from above had to do with it, I suppose we won’t know but it’s no coincidence that we have reverted to a similar formula from last season and it’s working for us. We now need to build on this, strengthen in the summer, not another major overhaul.
22:28, Tue 11 Feb
In his defence, Ren/Speakman let him down by selling the two strikers we had with pace and replaced them with rubbish.

We’ve only reverted to 4-4-2 because we now have the players to play it.
22:28, Tue 11 Feb
That's not true
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
22:36, Tue 11 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
That's not true

What isn’t?
22:39, Tue 11 Feb
Andy Mac
He's taken a right pounding however you can't deny the lastest results have been fantastic.
Corner turned?
Discuss.

Honestly? No idea... let’s see but credit where it’s due.
22:41, Tue 11 Feb
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
That's not true

What isn’t?
What you typed
22:41, Tue 11 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
That's not true

What isn’t?
What you typed

Give a reason?
22:43, Tue 11 Feb
If pace was so important he could have played Bailey or Bela