22:39, Tue 11 Feb
Is there nothing the boy can’t do ?

MOTM tonight , just kept stealing the ball and always calm in procession.

Surely he can’t do another 90 mins on Saturday or can he ?
22:40, Tue 11 Feb
didn't play 90 minutes. pathetic. only young. needs to shape up.
22:44, Tue 11 Feb
I think he is rubbish. The worst play I've seen in a blue shirt. No point in any of the big clubs wasting money on him 😉😂
22:47, Tue 11 Feb
How comfortable he his on the ball and his decision making are out of this world for a 16 year old. Loads of the youngsters have skill etc but the footballing brain Jude possesses doesn’t come along as often.
22:53, Tue 11 Feb
For the goal he nicked the ball off two defenders,ace!!
22:54, Tue 11 Feb
I'm not going to start waxing lyrical about him because it's all been said already.

I will say though that it's an utter privilege seeing him on a football pitch in a Blues shirt.
22:56, Tue 11 Feb
I'm not going to start waxing lyrical about him because it's all been said already.

I will say though that it's an utter privilege seeing him on a football pitch in a Blues shirt.

100% this, Enjoy it while we can.
22:57, Tue 11 Feb
Tandy

👍 worth the price of admission alone to watch him.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:59, Tue 11 Feb
He’s going to captain England one day. The 21st century’s Duncan Edwards. Lord knows how good he’ll be by the time he reaches the age of 20.
Cowinbovril

I'm confident that in a year or so we'll look back at lockdown as a big mistake. It's not a tried and tested policy. It was an experiment TIlton Rifle 8/8/20
23:08, Tue 11 Feb
A class above. Will play regularly for the senior England team in the future. As said above is a real privilege to watch in a Blues shirt, love his attitude aswell.
23:09, Tue 11 Feb
Mr Driscoll
The 21st century’s Duncan Edwards.

why you got to say that?:(
23:10, Tue 11 Feb
A class above. Will play regularly for the senior England team in the future. As said above is a real privilege to watch in a Blues shirt, love his attitude aswell.

It would make them explode if he got a call up this summer instead of the diving dwarf
@Bluewurst1875
23:13, Tue 11 Feb
16 going on 17 can run and play all day long , first name on team sheet come on the blue boys
23:15, Tue 11 Feb
barnieeee
Mr Driscoll
The 21st century’s Duncan Edwards.

why you got to say that?:(

Cos he’s going to be that good. Touch wood.
Cowinbovril

I'm confident that in a year or so we'll look back at lockdown as a big mistake. It's not a tried and tested policy. It was an experiment TIlton Rifle 8/8/20
23:16, Tue 11 Feb
Someone on another thread said he was the best teenager on the planet and I immediately scoffed but then thought...well...who else is there tearing it up at the moment?

Admittedly it’s not in the premier league but he’s 16, he’s not a a senior England player but he’s 16.

He is however ripping people apart in the championship, a league widely considered to be one of the toughest in football. He is however being called at all age groups and it would not surprise me one iota if he’s capped at U21 level for their next fixture.

Perhaps not yet, but he is only 16. Give it two more years and let’s see. Give it ten more years and let’s put him against this lot; supposedly the best teenagers in the world and see where everyone is

[www.google.co.uk]