Jude fades in almost every game because he's literally a child playing against men.

Le Tis used to fade in games too, but that's mainly because he was a fat knacker.
17:55, Sat 15 Feb
Ran the show first 25 minutes but he wasn’t in the game for the last half hour, was absolutely spent.

Should’ve been taken off.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:56, Sat 15 Feb
TonyEvans
Fairly indifferent comments about Jude after watching the game for SS, thought he faded second half, wasn't there today wondering if that's a fair assessment.

Yes. He did fade today.
Just because my opinion differs from yours, doesn't mean mine is wrong.
18:00, Sat 15 Feb
Thanks chaps.
18:21, Sat 15 Feb
He did, to be fair. He ran the show for the first half an hour and was pretty anonymous in the second half but a) he wasn't alone in that and b) the weather conditions were terrible to try and play football in.

That first half an hour though. It was a bloody delight to watch him play
The Belle of St. Trillions
18:27, Sat 15 Feb
Bellingham slaughtered their full back again for half an hour

Then the whole game went to crap from what I saw.

Maybe the conditions but for half an hour it looked like we were in for a treat
@Bluewurst1875
18:30, Sat 15 Feb
Yes, agreed. It was a war of attrition after half time really. On chances, Brentford will feel unlucky.
18:32, Sat 15 Feb
Think Pep missed a trick in not giving Montero the last 20. Need to remember he’s 16 and keep those wonder boy legs as fresh as possible.

If Mags was fit he would have made the swop.
18:33, Sat 15 Feb
Possibly so, but I must admit that I didn't think that it was a game that would have suited Montero.
18:38, Sat 15 Feb
I’ll be honest, when hogan went off, I thought it should be montero that should have came in. Jude going alongside or just behind Juke

He was terrifying their back line.

Crowley didn’t get into it at all.

That right back will have nightmares about a 16 year old tonight
@Bluewurst1875
19:55, Sat 15 Feb
TonyEvans
Fairly indifferent comments about Jude after watching the game for SS, thought he faded second half, wasn't there today wondering if that's a fair assessment.

2nd half they went 3 at the back and that meant midfield became very crowded, i think condotions worsened. The whole team was quiet 2nd half compared to first.

Overall Jude stood out. Camp mom though
19:59, Sat 15 Feb
Brother Tam
He did, to be fair. He ran the show for the first half an hour and was pretty anonymous in the second half but a) he wasn't alone in that and b) the weather conditions were terrible to try and play football in.

That first half an hour though. It was a bloody delight to watch him play
This. He controls how we play far too much. He’s a beast
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
20:04, Sat 15 Feb
Know wonder he was knackered, in the second half, Jude ran into a forward pass from our half and was unlucky not to connect with it.

He then realized that there was space between Colin and their midfield, he sprinted back to cover the space and that made me think this Jude can be the real deal, let's hope it's not coached out of him lol

Bela was gone with about 30 minutes to go, was a bit disappointed to see Harding come on, would have loved to see Montero come on and take the game to them.
20:05, Sat 15 Feb
bluemike
Know wonder he was knackered, in the second half, Jude ran into a forward pass from our half and was unlucky not to connect with it.

He then realized that there was space between Colin and their midfield, he sprinted back to cover the space and that made me think this Jude can be the real deal, let's hope it's not coached out of him lol

Bela was gone with about 30 minutes to go, was a bit disappointed to see Harding come on, would have loved to see Montero come on and take the game to them.

Yes, to be honest, I didn't think Bela had his best game for us today. I can't fault anyone though - the conditions were appalling.
20:14, Sat 15 Feb
Bela looked knackered in the second half. Think all the recent games have caught up with him and Jude especially.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.