07:49, Wed 12 Feb
From a business perspective surely his current market value - £20M conservately - will now show in our accounts as an aseet in terms of FFP. If so the rush to sell him is less obvious?
08:02, Wed 12 Feb
They just couldn’t live with him at all last night. After 10mins it was clear their new plan to try and deal with him was to kick him up in the air.

Got dumped on his arse a fair few times and kicked in the face but he just got up and got on with the job.

Brilliant to see
We still believe
08:09, Wed 12 Feb
It is like Rooney at Everton, or Bale at Sothampton, but the gap in terms of ability to others on the pitch is even bigger imo.
It's clear that he's going to go, but eff me while he's here for hopefully a minimum of 2 years, let's take advantage and get bloody promoted
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
08:19, Wed 12 Feb
[www.clipart.email]

Please Blues give him the number 8 next Season. 🤞
08:24, Wed 12 Feb
Yeah, with Gardner off, tell his to have another year at least in that shirt.
Can I have a Bronx hat for the babbie, please Tom?
08:30, Wed 12 Feb
20 mill triple it then your still short the kid has it all the main thing is attitude and his family keeps him grounded.
And the remark about tf being a girly feck me they used to kick u up in the air in them days and the state of the pitches give ur head a wobble
08:55, Wed 12 Feb
I hope he will be here next season, and if we can get promoted he will stay at least another year to enjoy the premier league with us - after that its goodbye blues and hello whoever is best for his future.
09:03, Wed 12 Feb
I think the best we can hope for is he's sold this summer - but is loaned back to us for the whole 20/21 season.

Surely from buying, selling club pov and from the lad himself it's better to be playing in meaningful regular games than being part of a shadow squad at one of the 'big boys'
09:08, Wed 12 Feb
yorksblue
I think the best we can hope for is he's sold this summer - but is loaned back to us for the whole 20/21 season.

Surely from buying, selling club pov and from the lad himself it's better to be playing in meaningful regular games than being part of a shadow squad at one of the 'big boys'

The thing is if he carries on the way he is developing there's no way he'll be in the development squad at any top level club. He'll be in the first team squad especially if he went to somewhere like Man Utd or Chelsea
09:19, Wed 12 Feb
yorksblue

I’ll be disappointed if he’s sold this summer
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
09:20, Wed 12 Feb
I can't see him being here next season. He's worth too much for us to keep.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
09:26, Wed 12 Feb
Maybe. I have a feeling he’ll probably be here though. Even as our captain at times. He’ll improve more here by playing as well
TF just kept on and on and so did Rooney. At your peak at 16.
Alive: but not living.
I love the way he comes across as just your average teenage Brummie kid. He seems to be very grounded, just a lad playing football and loving every minute of it.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
09:28, Wed 12 Feb
If we do go back to TF he had his breakthrough season and we got promoted the next season, could it be a repeat? I think that it's reasonable to hope that he signs a contract, stays with us for a year and possibly another one if we went up next year. He is so young that he'd still be only 18 if that actually happened!