08:58, Thu 13 Feb
thethinblueline
I used to think a club like Everton or Leicester would be a better fit for him for his age and development but Chelsea, with Lampard and Morris and their emphasis on youth might be right up his street.

£40M + JCS and ask for a season long loan back and I think we should say good luck son

Agree with this, make Jude captain next season, and always remember the 16 year old wonderkid that saved us from financial ruin and hopefully took us back to the Premier League.
09:16, Thu 13 Feb
£50m in the summer plus a loan back for the season, make him captain. Get us promoted and have him on loan again for our Prem season.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
09:16, Thu 13 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
It is like Rooney at Everton, or Bale at Sothampton, but the gap in terms of ability to others on the pitch is even bigger imo.
It's clear that he's going to go, but eff me while he's here for hopefully a minimum of 2 years, let's take advantage and get bloody promoted

Will need a manager who can look after him and get the best out of him as well as a recruitment policy that puts the right players around him. Don't hold your breath.
09:19, Thu 13 Feb
No. Do not make him captain. Just put him in the middle of the pitch, with a strong enforcer type next to him, and tell him to just play. Roam and play.
09:26, Thu 13 Feb
David Xavis
thethinblueline
I used to think a club like Everton or Leicester would be a better fit for him for his age and development but Chelsea, with Lampard and Morris and their emphasis on youth might be right up his street.

£40M + JCS and ask for a season long loan back and I think we should say good luck son

Agree with this, make Jude captain next season, and always remember the 16 year old wonderkid that saved us from financial ruin and hopefully took us back to the Premier League.

He can do that bit without being captain.
09:28, Thu 13 Feb
Bluestaines
Rab C Nesbitt
It is like Rooney at Everton, or Bale at Sothampton, but the gap in terms of ability to others on the pitch is even bigger imo.
It's clear that he's going to go, but eff me while he's here for hopefully a minimum of 2 years, let's take advantage and get bloody promoted

Will need a manager who can look after him and get the best out of him as well as a recruitment policy that puts the right players around him. Don't hold your breath.

In all fairness, for his critics, Pep has done an absolutely sensational job with Jude this season.
09:28, Thu 13 Feb
You don't have a 16/17 year old as captain
09:30, Thu 13 Feb
Newbs

He's not a normal 16/17 year old, he's the best talent this club has ever produced. Can keep club captain as whoever, but on the pitch, Jude runs the show, he already does tbh.
09:30, Thu 13 Feb
I'm a bit worried that he's being used too much. He's looked tired in a couple of games.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
09:34, Thu 13 Feb
Legal_Bluenose
I'm a bit worried that he's being used too much. He's looked tired in a couple of games.

He didn't look tired with 15 to go on Tuesday.

Pep has pulled him out a couple of times, brings him off when needed, done a really brilliant job with him.
09:39, Thu 13 Feb
[www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com]

Apologies if already posted and not that it matters but I didn't realise Jude's dad is old bill.

Wonder if he got the Cosh out to Monk and Featherstone
10:36, Thu 13 Feb
David Xavis
Newbs

He's not a normal 16/17 year old, he's the best talent this club has ever produced. Can keep club captain as whoever, but on the pitch, Jude runs the show, he already does tbh.

I don't doubt that he is a mature head and is extremely talented, but why does that mean that he needs to be made captain?

Allow him to continue to learn. He doesn't need the added mantle of being moaned at and questioned when things aren't going well.
11:00, Thu 13 Feb
Pedersen, Juke or Sunjic would all be fine as captain, as you say let Jude focus solely on his role.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:26, Thu 13 Feb
Super Hans
Pedersen, Juke or Sunjic would all be fine as captain, as you say let Jude focus solely on his role.

This
13:46, Thu 13 Feb
I think we should look at getting a deal with Chelsea where we get 50m + JCS & Bellingham on loan for the season, imo that would be good business.
Don’t make him captain though wouldn’t make sense when he will be only 17 and going to Chelsea the season after, just let him play. Pedersen would be a good captain imo.