13:48, Thu 13 Feb
I'd be surprised if JCS doesn't have higher aspirations than the Championship tbf

The Sun

14:13, Thu 13 Feb
Jude has a 3 page spread in The Sun today including the full back page. £50 million bids coming in apparently. Not sure how reliable this is though being that it is in The Sun!

Nice picture of him as a youngster with Trev though. Who’d have thought that this would happen when that picture was taken.
14:16, Thu 13 Feb
I'd say he's doing an okay job with him, not brilliant. I'd rather see him play in one position from game to game. I think his influence would be more obvious and he would develop better.
14:22, Thu 13 Feb
LH_4
I'd be surprised if JCS doesn't have higher aspirations than the Championship tbf

Not convinced he’s good enough to play any higher.

Top 6 champ side deffo, anything more, not sure.
14:48, Thu 13 Feb
i appreciate there is a lot of money in the prem but surely even a club like chelsea can't afford to spend 50mil just to loan somebody back. Surely if they are throwing that kind of money about hes got to at least warm the bench.

It is a huge amount of money to basically write off for a couple of years
14:51, Thu 13 Feb
Mr Driscoll
He’s going to captain England one day. The 21st century’s Duncan Edwards. Lord knows how good he’ll be by the time he reaches the age of 20.

If my Football manager save is anything to go by he will already have 30 caps for England and is captaining the club into a Europa League final before his 21st Birthday!
15:02, Thu 13 Feb
Its not £50m up front - its £35m plus add ons and the initial fee won't all be paid up front either. If you look at some of the fees going for players these days, and look at Bellinghams potential, its a decent gamble for a mega club.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
15:05, Thu 13 Feb
I doubt he'll move to Chelsea, there are bigger clubs want him.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...

Re: The Sun

DES
15:10, Thu 13 Feb
SteveB69
Jude has a 3 page spread in The Sun today including the full back page. £50 million bids coming in apparently. Not sure how reliable this is though being that it is in The Sun!

Nice picture of him as a youngster with Trev though. Who’d have thought that this would happen when that picture was taken.
Im not a sun reader but deffo getting a copy of this!
I love those historical pics, has anyone seen the one of Bill Clinton as a fresh faced school kid shaking JFK`s hand..priceless!
15:12, Thu 13 Feb
SteveCherry
The way things are right now, I'd say Liverpool and Klopp would suit him down to the ground
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:24, Thu 13 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
SteveCherry
The way things are right now, I'd say Liverpool and Klopp would suit him down to the ground

Can't see Liverpool spending £50-60m on a 16 year old though.
Sport pages...the pic of TF is on here if you scroll down...

[www.thesun.co.uk]

The article itself ...

[www.thesun.co.uk]
15:39, Thu 13 Feb
DES
DES
SteveB69

Im not a sun reader but deffo getting a copy of this!
I love those historical pics, has anyone seen the one of Bill Clinton as a fresh faced school kid shaking JFK`s hand..priceless!

Did Clinton play for us
15:56, Thu 13 Feb
How could you forget?

Linked Image
16:04, Thu 13 Feb
I honestly think he could play for anyone in time, he's that good.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.