16:06, Thu 13 Feb
Obafemi
Is there nothing the boy can’t do ?

MOTM tonight , just kept stealing the ball and always calm in procession.

Surely he can’t do another 90 mins on Saturday or can he ?

I’m not sure what could be added to what’s been said but the kid bullied a grown man off the pitch so bad he had to be subbed off. I honestly don’t believe that Man Utd’s pereira, mctominay and matic are better footballers than him. He might be starting for them next year if he goes.
16:07, Thu 13 Feb
David Xavis
Rab C Nesbitt
SteveCherry
I doubt he'll move to Chelsea, there are bigger clubs want him.
The way things are right now, I'd say Liverpool and Klopp would suit him down to the ground

Can't see Liverpool spending £50-60m on a 16 year old though.
People thought they wouldn't spent £80m a couple of years ago on a centre half.
If Klopp wants him, he'll spend it.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:07, Thu 13 Feb
On about Bellingham now on talksport
16:18, Thu 13 Feb
I feel bad for the kid tbh. He’s 16 and has the whole countries media going on about him, hopefully he thrives under it.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:22, Thu 13 Feb
Thevtalented ones usually do. His family will be key to his future once the big bucks arrive.
They seem to be extremely sensible and what he needs though. And what Gazza and many more probably needed
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
16:22, Thu 13 Feb
Mario kempes 78

They were earlier, something about Jermaine Pennant advised him to stay with us for another year.
16:23, Thu 13 Feb
mr_crosby
Mario kempes 78

They were earlier, something about Jermaine Pennant advised him to stay with us for another year.
Eff me, he's off then
16:39, Thu 13 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
Thevtalented ones usually do. His family will be key to his future once the big bucks arrive.
They seem to be extremely sensible and what he needs though. And what Gazza and many more probably needed

Jude's dad is a sergeant for WM Police
18:49, Thu 13 Feb
Just had a Bellingham half hour on talksport. Every man and his dog knows about him now. It was nice knowing you Jude!
18:51, Thu 13 Feb
David Xavis
Rab C Nesbitt
SteveCherry
I doubt he'll move to Chelsea, there are bigger clubs want him.
The way things are right now, I'd say Liverpool and Klopp would suit him down to the ground

Can't see Liverpool spending £50-60m on a 16 year old though.
People thought they wouldn't spent £80m a couple of years ago on a centre half.
If Klopp wants him, he'll spend it.

Klopp is about to sign a kid from Germany for £100m+

He’s not nervous about splashing the cash
@Bluewurst1875
19:22, Thu 13 Feb
Zublue
Just had a Bellingham half hour on talksport. Every man and his dog knows about him now. It was nice knowing you Jude!

Will this be available anywhere?
It's like my dad always said: eventually, everybody gets shot.
DES
20:16, Thu 13 Feb
I am certain we will take the highest offer for Jude in the summer and good luck to the kid, I hope his career flies, but when we sold TF for a record fee, we spent the dosh on veterans who got us back up from div1, ( did every one recall his sale led to relegation)
But those players were only ok for a season and a half because basically they were past it!
Hope money is spent more wisely this time!

Kro
20:31, Thu 13 Feb
DES
DES
I am certain we will take the highest offer for Jude in the summer and good luck to the kid, I hope his career flies, but when we sold TF for a record fee, we spent the dosh on veterans who got us back up from div1, ( did every one recall his sale led to relegation)
But those players were only ok for a season and a half because basically they were past it!
Hope money is spent more wisely this time!

Kro
Very true, money wasted on has beens
mad
20:31, Thu 13 Feb
DES
Would be foolish to sell him
Build a decent team around him and we'd steamroller this division
Admittedly the quality of teams in the division might be a bit higher next season (couldn't get much lower, Leeds & Baggies possibly Brentford apart)
DES
20:39, Thu 13 Feb
mad
mad
Would be foolish to sell him
Build a decent team around him and we'd steamroller this division
Admittedly the quality of teams in the division might be a bit higher next season (couldn't get much lower, Leeds & Baggies possibly Brentford apart)
Mad, no one at the club would even want to stand in the kids way if a top club came in and offered big dosh for him!
Kro