16:29, Wed 12 Feb
Last night went straight down the tunnel and did the same at Bristol City. Didn't see him applaud fans. Looks very unhappy. I can only see him leaving in the Summer. He normally gets a bit of stick from Brentford fans even worse for him if on the bench Saturday.
16:34, Wed 12 Feb
He did briefly applaud the fans on his way past but - yeah, he's got the hump.

I don't blame him to be honest, he's probably sick of people calling him a fanny and doesn't see why he should be two-faced about it.

He may be a footballer - he may have a lot of money - but he's still a human being and I think people forget that.

I don't know whether there's a way back for him or whether he wants one.
16:37, Wed 12 Feb
That's on him for that idiotic celebration against Baggies.

Going to take a lot to rectify that error in a lot of people's eyes.

JCS & Roberts are our best partnership anyway.
www.youtube.com/bluenosegeo
16:41, Wed 12 Feb
Hopefully he was swiftly getting back to the dressing room to write down all the notes he'd taken on how to defend from Roberts and JCS last night.
16:42, Wed 12 Feb
I think he'll move in the summer, I think he's had enough here for a few reasons.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
For now ...one gets injured or needs a break he slots straight back in so let's not wish him away just yet
Chicken and Egg innit.

His celebration was a response to people giving him shite. Then they piss and moan that they have been giving him stick and he's responded.

I think you are right that the other two are better anyway, but having said that - the last few games he has played, he's actually played alright. Even that game at Luton where he got sent off, he'd played well.
16:43, Wed 12 Feb
It's possible that the people applauding him aren't those who are calling him a fanny.
16:43, Wed 12 Feb
Shouldn't be a fanny then should he
I got the horses in the back
16:44, Wed 12 Feb
Not been the same player since Morrison went imo
16:44, Wed 12 Feb
The cat next door
It's possible that the people applauding him aren't those who are calling him a fanny.

They should hold their keyboards and phones above their heads so he can tell.
16:45, Wed 12 Feb
AmeliaBlue

If that's the measure, a few of the people giving him stick could give him a run for his money...
MSM
16:45, Wed 12 Feb
I can’t see him getting back in to the team any time soon. Maybe he will at Leicester due to rotation. Of course a lot goes on behind closed doors but I think his relationship with the fans is at a really low point at the moment and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s moved on in the summer. Not really what you want from a club captain but there you are.

I think making him captain has proven to be a mistake. Never really struck me as a leader - thought it should’ve been given to Jutkiewicz after Morrison left
topofsnowhill.wordpress.com
16:46, Wed 12 Feb
number8
I think he'll move in the summer, I think he's had enough here for a few reasons.

I'm sure that's right if they can find a move that suits all parties.
16:48, Wed 12 Feb
Spike
AmeliaBlue

If that's the measure, a few of the people giving him stick could give him a run for his money...

Absolutely, difference being the people giving him stick arent being paid multiple thousands a week for a job which includes "dont be a fanny to the people who keep your employers in business"

Seems like he can't handle not being universally adored by his clubs fans. Lost it at the first inkling of understandable unrest at his poor performances.
I got the horses in the back