17:58, Wed 12 Feb
One injury and he will be back in, not so long ago we were so short at the back that Gards had a go!!

Dean has been decent recently and on 90+ mins against cov got himself in the box to nod the equaliser and stood up to take the winning pen. Lets hope he keeps his head together as we are bound to need him and JCS will be off in the summer back to Chelsea.

KRO
Turn left when you get on a plane.
18:06, Wed 12 Feb
I could without the wrist kissing from Hogan

Don't know why everyone hates Dean....were all big boys, if you give it, accept some back.

I don't care if any player stays to applaud fans, but I would have thought club captain would want to hang around appreciating the moment with the fellas he captains.

If he goes we'll be 2 down...there's no way we'll still have JCSe
18:08, Wed 12 Feb
Robert Hopkins
Whatever his reasons, i thought as club captain on a bloody freezing night it was poor form to pretty much head straight down the tunnel ignoring fans who were cold and had a two hour drive home ,and only start to acknowledge them when he realised a few were applauding him personally. That was not the actions of a leader, and should be stripped of the captaincy.

Yes that's how I saw it... It was also a bad example as club captain not celebrating a hard win with his teammates... Sometimes it's more than just about yourself when you are Leading from the front. As I said he did the same at Bristol City..
18:47, Wed 12 Feb
Fat Buddha

Don't know why everyone hates Dean....were all big boys, if you give it, accept some back.

I don't care if any player stays to applaud fans, but I would have thought club captain would want to hang around appreciating the moment with the fellas he captains.

Your right despite the claims on this forum that we have to sign JCS - realistically its not going to happen. If Chelsea sign another CB and Premier League clubs aren't interested we may have a chance of another loan next season.
20:18, Wed 12 Feb
How often have you ever seen a player go back to the same club for another season loan ? Constantly on here people say lets get him again for another season but does it ever actually happen ?
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
20:29, Wed 12 Feb
Fat Buddha

Yeah but the captain is just one member of our new team selection collective now though.
20:52, Wed 12 Feb
Robert Hopkins
How often have you ever seen a player go back to the same club for another season loan ? Constantly on here people say lets get him again for another season but does it ever actually happen ?
Dingles just done it with a Rochdale kid
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:16, Wed 12 Feb
Chelsea are weird though, probably have 4 centre halves on loan, none with a chance of playing for Chelsea.
MSM
21:16, Wed 12 Feb
I can see JCS going on loan to a club like Bournemouth next year (providing they stay in the PL). I think he’s at an age where they’ll want him to get some top flight experience in England.

That or they’ll cash in
topofsnowhill.wordpress.com
22:49, Wed 12 Feb
TrickyBlue
Should never of been made captain.

JCS & Roberts have been our best pairing this season. He can either get his head down and earn his place back or leave.

Roberts must've enjoyed going back there last night chuffed for him to get a shut out/win 🤘 fantastic to have 2 centre backs playing so well
22:58, Wed 12 Feb
number8
I think he'll move in the summer, I think he's had enough here for a few reasons.

He needs to get his head down and do what he's paid to do!

The fans love him, it's apparent, Bitching about this and that isn't gonna do him any favours.

Harlee Dean, Get your head together fella!

If he ever scores against the Vilers all will be forgiven =)
23:07, Wed 12 Feb
Spike
He did briefly applaud the fans on his way past but - yeah, he's got the hump.

I don't blame him to be honest, he's probably sick of people calling him a fanny and doesn't see why he should be two-faced about it.

He may be a footballer - he may have a lot of money - but he's still a human being and I think people forget that.

I don't know whether there's a way back for him or whether he wants one.

Decent player at this level, but never a Captain of Blues in a month of Sunday’s
If he knuckles down as a well paid professional should do without the posing, social media bollix and histrionics he’s an asset .... however ....
Shape up or fekk off !
Credit, patience and stay behind them
00:00, Thu 13 Feb
I think Harlee came to us with some decent leadership qualities, but circumstances have conspired to negate them at Blues. Only Pep and a few close to the player will have an insight into the reasons for that.

I don’t like how he’s conducted himself this season, as a captain, but there should always be room for a player to atone and win back our hearts. I felt he showed some leadership in the Cov replay, leading by example. I hope to see more of that. I want to see the best of all of our players, whether I like/rate them or not.
07:47, Thu 13 Feb
The amount of stick Roberts got though - he hasnt done this shit, just got his head down and proved us wrong

Fannies react, he is a fanny - still like him to be our fanny because we arent keeping JCS. Hopefully, if he does go we raise enough to bring in a better player to partner Roberts
Jim
08:07, Thu 13 Feb
Poor Harlee. His hormones are all over the place because of having a new baby!