10:08, Thu 13 Feb
DES
DES
El Mayor
DES
BCFC
Global warming has nothing to do with CO2 emissions.
10000 yrs ago Northern Europe including these Islands, were covered in ice, was that because of Range Rover emissions? I think not, so I second bcfc!

Climate change is a fact, there are cycles. However, I think the point people are missing is that man-made emissions are accelerating these cycles.
So what caused the ice age then Dan?
Blue sky studios and 20th century fox.
Just because my opinion differs from yours, doesn't mean mine is wrong.
10:12, Thu 13 Feb
Pep Marvin
Saul Goodman
MSM
Breaking Bad is a decent enough show but not as amazing as people make out

Dear oh dear, definitely an unpopular opinion with me!

I tried so hard.

But i found it painfully slow, waiting for something to happen. And THAT was just the first series. I tried series 2, and just gave up.

Whilst it is over rated there is probably 10 amazing scenes in it and the final episode is astonishingly good.

I am the danger...I am the one who knocks
when Hank finds out
say my name
Bombing the hospital
Poisoning the cartel

If you stick past the first couple of seasons where it is slow it just gets better and better. Try it again.
10:18, Thu 13 Feb
If you stick past the first couple of seasons where it is slow it just gets better and better. Try it again.

This is what I don't get about the Netflix brigade.

Why would I bother sitting through 2 seasons of shite to maybe watch 10 "decent" scenes which maybe aren't to my tastes anyway?
10:37, Thu 13 Feb
Tandy

Why would I bother sitting through 2 seasons of shite to maybe watch 10 "decent" scenes which maybe aren't to my tastes anyway?

The reason is for entertainment!

Lots of people consider Breaking Bad to be one of the greatest TV series ever.

Like you, I wasn't overly impressed with the first two series but because some people wouldn't stop going on about it I carried on. Turns out it is brilliant. I had an injury at the time so I watched the lot in less than two weeks.

The sopranos is up there with the best ever TV series but it is equally a slow burner. The first two series are not that great and they are hour long episodes.

It is also rated 4th best ever by IMDB, so seriously, persist with it. [www.imdb.com]
11:29, Thu 13 Feb
Why though? I watched the first couple, didn't like it, so I stopped.

I don't want to waste my time watching 20 x hour long episodes incase something good happens.

That is not entertaining, that's just blind consumerism.
11:30, Thu 13 Feb
I loved it from the start tbf
11:36, Thu 13 Feb
Breaking bad is crap - I watched Season 1 and got half way into Season 2 and turned it off

Much better series about
11:37, Thu 13 Feb
Nurse!
11:43, Thu 13 Feb
I like Pep.
MSM
12:30, Thu 13 Feb
Liam of Brum
Tandy

The reason is for entertainment!

Lots of people consider Breaking Bad to be one of the greatest TV series ever.

Like you, I wasn't overly impressed with the first two series but because some people wouldn't stop going on about it I carried on. Turns out it is brilliant. I had an injury at the time so I watched the lot in less than two weeks.

The sopranos is up there with the best ever TV series but it is equally a slow burner. The first two series are not that great and they are hour long episodes.

It is also rated 4th best ever by IMDB, so seriously, persist with it. [www.imdb.com]

In fairness I thought GoT series 1 was very slow but then it was brilliant. Until series 8 which in my mind is best forgotten about
topofsnowhill.wordpress.com
12:44, Thu 13 Feb
MSM
i find the hate of Villa embarrassing

How much time devoted talking about them and singing songs about them shows how important they are when simply they arent. They are just another club that happen to be close to us.

I can understand wanting to be the best team in the city but the amount of attention they get is demeaning to us and our fans.

It makes us look obsessed and places value and importance on them when there shouldn't be.
12:47, Thu 13 Feb
You don't have to watch it.Especially if time is at a premium.

Being active and going to the gym is always going to be more productive. Personally I love a binge watch of quality TV, when time isn't an issue.

My unpopular opinions:

Football fans are all much more fickle these days. In years gone by blues had much more love for players that give their all.

Juke should be loved and appreciated much more than he is. Sunjic has the potential to be a legend.

Coilin IS overrated.

We dropped Grounds when he became decent. He should also be a bit of a cult hero having made 158 appearances and half the crowd not liking him.

We have as a club had some very good goalkeepers. Benno joined in 93. We then had good keepers for 25 years.

Grammar nazis just want to stifle debate.

lastly, when you consider on average how stupid some people are, and by definition half of them are more stupid than that. Health and safety in the workplace is extremely important.
DES
13:54, Thu 13 Feb
barnieeee
i find the hate of Villa embarrassing

How much time devoted talking about them and singing songs about them shows how important they are when simply they arent. They are just another club that happen to be close to us.

I can understand wanting to be the best team in the city but the amount of attention they get is demeaning to us and our fans.

It makes us look obsessed and places value and importance on them when there shouldn't be.

Football is based on rivalry, I do not consider anyone else Rivals, in fact I like almost every other club regardless of their history, success or anything but I actually hate Vile more than I love Blues, I can always stomach a defeat that we have had providing they lose!
Sad I know but true!
13:58, Thu 13 Feb
DES
DES
I actually hate Vile more than I love Blues
Bloody hell des, I hate villa but it comes nowhere near the level of my love for Blues.
14:01, Thu 13 Feb
DES
As much as I dislike villa I can't imagine hating them more than I love Blues.
Surely that would mean that you would get more pleasure from them losing a Cup final than us winning one !!
Don't make sense to me that