20:50, Wed 12 Feb
The same panel that deemed it no fit to dock a Club points for not fulfilling a fixture. It’s all an absolute farce tbh.
20:50, Wed 12 Feb
Selling the ground?
Sponsorship?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
DG
20:53, Wed 12 Feb
Can’t force a player to leave can we? 🤷🏻‍♂️
mad
20:57, Wed 12 Feb
Suppose we could've cut costs by selling the ground and playing at the Ricoh?
20:59, Wed 12 Feb
mad
We've sold the ground. If we couldn't raise money , why did we agree to raise money?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
mad
21:02, Wed 12 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
We've sold the ground. If we couldn't raise money , why did we agree to raise money?

Ask Monk?
21:08, Wed 12 Feb
321ByelzdarB
The same panel that deemed it no fit to dock a Club points for not fulfilling a fixture. It’s all an absolute farce tbh.

You do know that it is an independent panel of three - one completely independent, one chosen by the club and one chosen by the EFL?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
21:14, Wed 12 Feb
DG
DG
Can’t force a player to leave can we? 🤷🏻‍♂️
No we can’t.
How can they then make that player accept terms from the buying club?.
21:15, Wed 12 Feb
Appoint a caretaker coach ?
21:44, Wed 12 Feb
mad
mad
Rab C Nesbitt

Ask Monk?
Eh?
21:46, Wed 12 Feb
With the business we have done since last season I reckon they might give us a couple of points.
22:13, Wed 12 Feb
B_C_F_C
321ByelzdarB

You do know that it is an independent panel of three - one completely independent, one chosen by the club and one chosen by the EFL?

Fully aware of it. Doesn't make it any less of a farce.
22:46, Wed 12 Feb
321ByelzdarB
B_C_F_C
321ByelzdarB

Fully aware of it. Doesn't make it any less of a farce.

Biggest farce for me is the nine month gap between charge and hearing.
00:15, Thu 13 Feb
I hope this can be resolved quickly and theres no points deduction as it would be pretty harsh imo.
We kept our goalscorer as the fee wasn’t great & we obviously needed to stay up otherwise we would of been in far bigger financial trouble.
Also we sold Che for a much better fee in the summer & we are continuously cutting costs.
I do hope this is sorted soon, so we can move on from this constant ffp crap for good.
05:45, Thu 13 Feb
mad
Cheaper pies