16:03, Thu 13 Feb
On hold for over 20 mins to discuss yet another feck up by them to be transferred through to ticket master, who only deal with new enquirys. Why not just transfer to ticket master immediately and save everyone the time? Shambles as per aamir
16:40, Thu 13 Feb
Why are you surprised? The ticket office is a shambles and has been since Aamir had his job handed to him on a plate after the old manager left due to having a child
DES
16:49, Thu 13 Feb
Bloody hell this Amair guy gets some shit on here lol
16:51, Thu 13 Feb
DES
Well he is at the head of the ticket office and the ticket office is a shambles so... if the shoe fits... haha
17:11, Thu 13 Feb
DES
From my personal experience with the guy most of it is justified.

I missed the first game of the season a few years back as I was still on holiday, during the first game I had a txt off one of the lads saying someone was sitting in my seat with a season ticket the seat I’d had for many a year previous.

So after my long flight from the states I went straight to the ticket office to be told it somehow had been sold twice.

Here’s the best bit of the story...... Aamirs advice was - sorry the other man has already used that seat this season so we can move you to anywhere that has a spare seat in the tilton for the same price 🤣🤣🤣🤣

After a rather angry debate I got told my ticket is fine and the other guy had been moved.

It’s shocking down there at times
17:26, Thu 13 Feb
Wakojako1875
So after my long flight from the states I went straight to the ticket office

Jesus, bit extreme!
17:32, Thu 13 Feb
Ask him if he knows where the mysterious Gate 15A is. He sent me there for the Coventry game and I’m still yet to locate it.
@stevanderman
17:38, Thu 13 Feb
jefflynneshair
Ask him if he knows where the mysterious Gate 15A is. He sent me there for the Coventry game and I’m still yet to locate it.

🤣🤣
It's not in the Big Bull's Head

HTH
Credit, patience and stay behind them
18:02, Thu 13 Feb
Definitely not mate, I know every inch of that place!
@stevanderman
18:17, Thu 13 Feb
stirchley_blues
On hold for over 20 mins to discuss yet another feck up by them to be transferred through to ticket master, who only deal with new enquirys. Why not just transfer to ticket master immediately and save everyone the time? Shambles as per aamir

Tip:

If you want to get through when they are busy... choose the 'reception' option from the first choices, tell them that you have tried three times to get through and then insist that she puts you directly through to the ticket office. (Don't take no for an answer).
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
jefflynneshair

Dont worry we won the replay on penalties, Camp played a blinder
18:53, Thu 13 Feb
I’ve never known a ticket office that doesn’t sell tickets at the ticket office counter, you have to goto the club shop! That fool (Aamir) needs sacking ASAP!
mad
19:21, Thu 13 Feb
Except today when they were selling Leicester tickets from the ticket office
19:46, Thu 13 Feb
Literally the first thing you did was go from the airport to the ground?

You must really love that seat
20:44, Thu 13 Feb
It’s not about loving the seat as you’ve put it... it’s more the fact that I’ve been in the same seat for 8/9 years with the same friends/family around me.