12:22, Fri 14 Feb
I just see the Southampton one every day
12:26, Fri 14 Feb
Atmosphere will play a big part tomorrow, if we can get on top of them they won't like it likewise if we let them play they will punish us.

Scrappy game, go 2-0 Blues, early goal, backs to the wall second half with a goal on the break at the end. KRO
12:53, Fri 14 Feb
They are a very good side but on our day we are more than capable of turning them over.

Our recent form is good and we need to be positive.

Yes they smashed Hull 1-5 but they lost at home to Forest and we beat them they also struggled to a 0-0 with Huddersfield so they can be done.

I presume that Bela will start and we will KO in a 442 so we need to be on it in the middle.

KRO
Turn left when you get on a plane.
12:57, Fri 14 Feb
LH_4
Very tough game.

Brentford are a different animal to what they were at the start of the season, as they'd sold Maupay and not got Mbuemo in yet, and IIRC Benrahma didn't play either amongst transfer speculation. But even without their best players they still should've beat us.

With that said, we are the in-form team in the league so need to have a bit of belief and give them a good game. Apparently they got dominated against Leeds midweek and should've lost had it not been for a GK error so they'll be looking to get back at it so think there'll be a fair few goals.

Gonna be optimistic though, will go for 2-2. It's a rubbish time to play them as we could've done with an easier game to continue the momentum and winning run. But IF we beat them, and it's a big IF.. then even the most pessimistic Blues fan would start to consider us as that late surging team that pops up every year.

We've beat Forest and Bristol City in the last few games, all I ask for is that we give it a good go!

You are right about us getting dominated against Leeds and was happy to nick a point.I expect a few changes tomorrow with Baptiste and Marcondes starting.Hoping the games going to be on as always enjoy a day out in birmingham whatever the result.Not been at our best recently despite the 5 1 win at Hull who were dire.So tight at the top we can’t afford to drop points tomorrow tough game expected.
13:37, Fri 14 Feb
Beesman
LH_4
Very tough game.

Brentford are a different animal to what they were at the start of the season, as they'd sold Maupay and not got Mbuemo in yet, and IIRC Benrahma didn't play either amongst transfer speculation. But even without their best players they still should've beat us.

With that said, we are the in-form team in the league so need to have a bit of belief and give them a good game. Apparently they got dominated against Leeds midweek and should've lost had it not been for a GK error so they'll be looking to get back at it so think there'll be a fair few goals.

Gonna be optimistic though, will go for 2-2. It's a rubbish time to play them as we could've done with an easier game to continue the momentum and winning run. But IF we beat them, and it's a big IF.. then even the most pessimistic Blues fan would start to consider us as that late surging team that pops up every year.

We've beat Forest and Bristol City in the last few games, all I ask for is that we give it a good go!

You are right about us getting dominated against Leeds and was happy to nick a point.I expect a few changes tomorrow with Baptiste and Marcondes starting.Hoping the games going to be on as always enjoy a day out in birmingham whatever the result.Not been at our best recently despite the 5 1 win at Hull who were dire.So tight at the top we can’t afford to drop points tomorrow tough game expected.

Conditions will suit us more than Brentford.

Cant stand them after the farce last season - Granted Maupay and Smith are no longer there.

I think we will nick it 2-1 blues
13:41, Fri 14 Feb
A league winning 13-0 to Blues.

Ten in the last ten minutes as Brentford tire.
13:54, Fri 14 Feb
Sergi Canos was a massive fanny last season too, but he's currently out injured. Hopefully there's less of the play-acting without him and Maupay.

Although Watkins - despite being a very good player - has plenty of form for it.
14:03, Fri 14 Feb
My point was that - as I said - I was at the Brentford game

Since I wasn't at the 1982 EC final, I can't compare
14:48, Fri 14 Feb
As stated earlier, I think the awful conditions will hamper Brentford more than us.

On any other day I'd say 2-1 Brentford, on a shite windy rainy day at St Andrews I actually fancy Blues to nick it.

2-1 - Bellingham and Juke.
22:56, Fri 14 Feb
Not sure whether we can keep it going tomorrow.

Heart says scrape a 1-0

Head says lose 0-1
07:54, Sat 15 Feb
5-0 Blues
08:27, Sat 15 Feb
Declanh1875
5-0 Blues

This. Or a draw.
11:54, Sat 15 Feb
wessex
Declanh1875
5-0 Blues