09:55, Fri 14 Feb
Hi Ladies Gents, sorry for the intrusion on Valentines Day but I thought it best to warn you all for tomorrow that there were a load of cars broken into around the ground at our game on Tuesday night.
The were all parked in St Andrews Road and Emmeline Street and done whilst the game was on so the thieves waited until after kick off.
The police know about it but if you do park up there be careful.
Good luck tomorrow!
10:06, Fri 14 Feb
EASTWOODSDUSTMAN
Hi Ladies Gents, sorry for the intrusion on Valentines Day but I thought it best to warn you all for tomorrow that there were a load of cars broken into around the ground at our game on Tuesday night.
The were all parked in St Andrews Road and Emmeline Street and done whilst the game was on so the thieves waited until after kick off.
Good luck tomorrow!
Must have had a long walk to Barnsley
10:17, Fri 14 Feb
davenports
EASTWOODSDUSTMAN
Good luck tomorrow!

I wonder if anyone else plays at St Andrews?
10:19, Fri 14 Feb
sheffield blue
davenports
EASTWOODSDUSTMAN
Good luck tomorrow!

I wonder if anyone else plays at St Andrews?
Of course ! My apologies
10:35, Fri 14 Feb
Seems to happen all the time at blues.
After the last home game against forest their was an old couple parked a few cars behind me on glover Street that had both their front windows put through during the game.
10:38, Fri 14 Feb
EASTWOODSDUSTMAN
Good luck tomorrow!

Seems to be a recurring theme, different road each night game. Thanks for the warning but you'll probably find it will be somewhere else next time.

If only somebody came up with an idea for an organisation which could walk the streets and help prevent crime...maybe put them in a uniform or something and give them a couple of cars so they could cover a bigger area.
10:55, Fri 14 Feb
Wouldn't be so bad if there weren't loads of people with the power to stop this in the area at the time making sure a few football fans didn't call each other names.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
11:01, Fri 14 Feb
EASTWOODSDUSTMAN
Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks for the warning - there were cars done in Garrison Street as well a few weeks ago. It would be a terrible shame if these thieving bastards had their hands cut off, but a bigger shame if they didn't.
The Belle of St. Trillions
11:05, Fri 14 Feb
This
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:07, Fri 14 Feb
How dare you intrude on Valentines Day, a day we devote to sharing love with each other

VIVA PEP!
mad
11:19, Fri 14 Feb
It was happening a fair bit 2 seasons ago mainly night games but I thought it had all stopped sad to hear it's come back again
If I drove to games I'd never park in a secluded back street, I'd always find a pub or restaurant to park beside.
If I was a Cov fan I'd recommend parking nearer Digbeth perhaps by the Spotted Dog pub I know it's ten mins extra walk but at least there'll be people about
13:43, Fri 14 Feb
Fkin parasites around there. Nicking bumpers and shit off corsas.

At least they've only got to take the spare bits around the corner.
16:33, Fri 14 Feb
You see loads of Corsas about with front missing. I assume, initially somebody stole a few, threw them away, therefore creating a continual black market
What did the Knights in White satin?