11:50, Fri 14 Feb
[www.skysports.com]

Can see this one being quite hefty...
12:07, Fri 14 Feb
EFL will wait till there are abit further away from relegation zone before any points are deducted.
12:08, Fri 14 Feb
Even though its not the EFL who make the decision ?
12:16, Fri 14 Feb
All about timing I guess as to when they bring the case.

League guidelines allow up to a 12-point deduction depending on the size of any financial failure.

The guidelines also allow for up to a further nine-point deduction for what are described as "aggravated circumstances".
Turn left when you get on a plane.
12:17, Fri 14 Feb
Garry Monk must be thinking what have I gotta do to get a break.
12:19, Fri 14 Feb
It's not the EFL who decide on any verdict, punishment though
12:23, Fri 14 Feb
i just want them to get one so it doesnt feel like we are the only ones
12:29, Fri 14 Feb
The EFL can eff orf anyway.

I feel sorry for the fans. The dilettante owners don't care. The players don't care, they'll just paly for someone else, the managers don't care, its just another stop on the gravy train. Supporters care. they feel it, live it, suffer it and without being responsible for anything, they are the ones to suffer.

Its effing tragic, mate
12:31, Fri 14 Feb
Fat Buddha
The EFL can eff orf anyway.

I feel sorry for the fans. The dilettante owners don't care. The players don't care, they'll just paly for someone else, the managers don't care, its just another stop on the gravy train. Supporters care. they feel it, live it, suffer it and without being responsible for anything, they are the ones to suffer.

Its effing tragic, mate

The fans don't care when the financial fudgery means that they spend lots of money.
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
12:36, Fri 14 Feb
I admire your optimism
12:37, Fri 14 Feb
Scoobers
It's not the EFL who decide on any verdict, punishment though

We know that but it is the EFL who put the case to the independent judge, jury and hangman.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
12:38, Fri 14 Feb
We know that too 🙂
how many have been deducted?
Jim
12:56, Fri 14 Feb
We don't all have your faith in the independence of the panel.
12:59, Fri 14 Feb
Jim
Can you show us all where on this thread I said I had faith in the independent panel ? Thanks 👍