12:39, Fri 14 Feb
partner or to show your intentions is just weird isn't it? Wny would you buy your kid a valentines card? You don't fancy them or want to shag them. Find it very odd. Or is it normal and my view is odd?
12:41, Fri 14 Feb
Yes odd don't buy them for your kids
12:41, Fri 14 Feb
To be fair villa fans might want to
12:42, Fri 14 Feb
There are pet ones as well too now apparently.
So you can buy your dog a card, and do your thing over a romantic Bonio biscuit!!
13:06, Fri 14 Feb
Agree.

Its something that seems to have become a lot more common the last couple of years

It's weird
13:19, Fri 14 Feb
its called marketing and rinsing money out of gullible people - the fact they exist shows there is a demand for them however bizzare
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
14:00, Fri 14 Feb
ZLAMMER
partner or to show your intentions is just weird isn't it? Wny would you buy your kid a valentines card? You don't fancy them or want to shag them. Find it very odd. Or is it normal and my view is odd?

I never know how many roses to buy my wife for Valentine’s Day.

6 maybe
12?
24?

Or should I just give her the whole box?
14:02, Fri 14 Feb
People don't do that? Surely?
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
14:04, Fri 14 Feb
seen a few on facebook with pictures of their babies with cards from them etc. Zoe used to buy her boy a valentines card as well beore i pointed out it was weird. It is a thing.
14:40, Fri 14 Feb
Goodness sake, chill out.

I used to buy one for my daughter when she was about 11-12, she got excited thinking she had a secret admirer (still doesn't know it was me).

It was just a fun thing / nice thing to do, and no, I don't want to shag her.
14:46, Fri 14 Feb
I get my daughter a cuddly toy and chocolates every Valentines Day. My wife does the same for my son.
Well to tell the truth my wife buys all of it and I just hand it to my girl.
We've always done this, no card though. It may be an American thing.
We don't get each other anything though. It is odd.
14:51, Fri 14 Feb
Wow, I do find that strange. We have never got each other a card in 24 years, I tell her (and my kids) I love them nearly every day, you don't need a "special day" to do it.
Thongs
14:53, Fri 14 Feb
you are a keeper
14:54, Fri 14 Feb
Costs a fortune in rohypnol and gaffa tape but she's worth it.
Thongs
14:56, Fri 14 Feb
Saw a happy valentines Daddy card in the local shop last night. Just weird, and concreted the fact that it is nothing more than a commercial day.

Me and the wife don’t do it, every year I think should I, but nope, I don’t, and no I shouldn’t. I show her I love her often enough. Been in to Tesco today and the amount of losers buying, cheap cards, chocolates and wine, not to mention the flowers...sad sacks every single one of them

I will still however, try to get the old leg over later, it is valentines after all 😂