07:47, Mon 23 Mar
I'm convinced now. The cough is there, but not troubling for days. The fever though is ridiculously bad. Saturday and Sunday for spells I thought I was getting over it, but eff me, Saturday and especially last night the fever returned stronger. 4 or 5 hours ofvburning temperature, eyes and head hurting, chest and lungs ducked, no appetite, can't keep still, can't sleep. I was scared last night.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
Me, identical symptoms 2 weeks ago, still struggling to fully recover.

Went from mild symptoms to lungs on fire in hours.
07:51, Mon 23 Mar
No chance of sleeping when the fever hits?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
07:56, Mon 23 Mar
Not with the fever, also had very vivid dreams and waking up very confused for long periods of time.

Hope you start to feel better soon.
07:56, Mon 23 Mar
I’ve had the threat of flu breaking out in me twice over the last two weeks.

On every occasion I attacked it immediately. Having now listened to a few informed videos on what to do to fight this virus it would seem my Jamaican roots have helped me.

I did normal things like drinking hot toddies made with Wray and nephew rum, honey, ginger, garlic and lime.

I also rub my throat and chest with vicks vapour rub. Each time by the following morning symptoms had died down.

Paracetamol was my tablet of choice albeit through luck rather than design.
07:59, Mon 23 Mar
BlueStorm
Not with the fever, also had very vivid dreams and waking up very confused for long periods of time.

Cheers. And you
08:09, Mon 23 Mar
Absolutely convinced I had it over Xmas.

Same symptoms

Coughing and a throat that felt like it had a wet tennis ball in it was bloody awful.

I don’t think I was alone, it was rampant, and not like a normal cough/cold.
@Bluewurst1875
08:11, Mon 23 Mar
BlueStorm

This is what I've been getting, feels very weird.

Stay safe!
08:13, Mon 23 Mar
Clapton
Having now listened to a few informed videos on what to do to fight this virus it would seem my Jamaican roots have helped me.

I did normal things like drinking hot toddies made with Wray and nephew rum, honey, ginger, garlic and lime..

Ware these 'informed' video's made by trained and qualified medical professionals?
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
08:21, Mon 23 Mar
Not yet, still travelling to work though so I’ve no doubt I’ll get it soon.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:28, Mon 23 Mar
Yep I’m sure.

Also lost sense to taste and smell
08:52, Mon 23 Mar
Bluewurst
Absolutely convinced I had it over Xmas.

you didnt have it over xmas. if you did we wouldnt have been waiting until now for the pandemic.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
08:55, Mon 23 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
I'm convinced now. The cough is there, but not troubling for days. The fever though is ridiculously bad. Saturday and Sunday for spells I thought I was getting over it, but eff me, Saturday and especially last night the fever returned stronger. 4 or 5 hours ofvburning temperature, eyes and head hurting, chest and lungs ducked, no appetite, can't keep still, can't sleep. I was scared last night.

No fever, but as said before, horrendous cough (to the point of being sick), chest pains, short of breath, loss of sense of taste and smell, lasted about a week. Feel better today.
08:57, Mon 23 Mar
👍
09:08, Mon 23 Mar
David Xavis
Rab C Nesbitt

No fever, but as said before, horrendous cough (to the point of being sick), chest pains, short of breath, loss of sense of taste and smell, lasted about a week. Feel better today.

Exactly the same here.

I had no fever - sore throat and dry cough, stinging eyes, no smell nor taste, then moved down onto my chest properly and had shortness of breath - having to take deep breaths between words.