09:14, Mon 23 Mar
This thread confirms that the confirmed cases in numbers are wildly understated - and therefore so is the death rate in proportion.

If they can get the test out there which determines if you have actually had the disease in the past - and are (theoretically) immune, the quicker things will get back to relative normality

Since the oldies were told to stay in - I've never seen so many of the feckers
09:14, Mon 23 Mar
Did you get in touch with 111 ?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
09:16, Mon 23 Mar
There’s so many sports stars and Club staff with it, that the 5600 figure is a joke. Hundreds of thousands have this
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
09:19, Mon 23 Mar
They might not all have the virus. My mate was signed off work for 3 weeks mid Feb after going the docs and being told he didn't have the virus but heavy flu like illness.

The other bugs are still around too, some with corona don't even know they have it
Rasputin
Clapton
Having now listened to a few informed videos on what to do to fight this virus it would seem my Jamaican roots have helped me.

I did normal things like drinking hot toddies made with Wray and nephew rum, honey, ginger, garlic and lime..

Ware these 'informed' video's made by trained and qualified medical professionals?

I was sent a message on WhatsApp that indicated it was from a medical professional from Spain.

She points out the behaviours they’ve learnt about the virus.

She said the virus lives in your throat for 3 days before moving to your lungs. The first 3 days are the most important.

She said we should all gargle hot salted water daily and follow that up with regular hot drinks.

I can’t say whether it’s genuine but in everything she said and the recommended remedies it all seemed legit to me. I sent it to a friend that’s now a police officer in Gloucestershire and strangely enough he had received the same message from a colleague.
09:39, Mon 23 Mar
Tarquin
This thread confirms that the confirmed cases in numbers are wildly understated - and therefore so is the death rate in proportion.

If they can get the test out there which determines if you have actually had the disease in the past - and are (theoretically) immune, the quicker things will get back to relative normality

Since the oldies were told to stay in - I've never seen so many of the feckers

100% - The Drs didn't want me to go in and you can't get tested, out of around 20 of my close friends, 3 of us have had it, and at work in my department out of 10 of us, 2 of us have had it so you can only imagine the infection rate is absolutely HUGE nationwide compared to what we're told.
09:46, Mon 23 Mar
Stay safe guys

And batten down the hatches. It’s the best way
Scoobers

Thanks for that but in the absence of better information for those of us told to self isolate without testing this will be the path I take.

It’s what most of us are doing as we desperately need better guidance from those in the know.
09:50, Mon 23 Mar
I get that, if you had the cure (if it was corona) it would save the world a lot of trouble IMO
10:36, Mon 23 Mar
I can’t believe key workers with underlying health conditions are still expected to work!
10:56, Mon 23 Mar
Scarface
I can’t believe key workers with underlying health conditions are still expected to work!

I'm classed as a key worker and I haven't got to work.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
10:59, Mon 23 Mar
IanT
Scarface

I know of plenty that have got to.
11:03, Mon 23 Mar
Not me, I'm just a bit snotty and I've had a slightly phlegmy cough for months.

But Mrs Marvin started getting worried about Little Hank 2 last night. He's had a temp since Friday, bright red cheeks, snotty like you wouldn't believe and he's whinged for England. Luckily he's cooled down and actually smiled at me today. So I think maybe he's had flu or a stinker of a cold. Calpol is a miracle worker at times.

As some will know, he has Bronchialitis when he was just 3 weeks old and at one point all kinds of awful phrases were used like "Induced Coma", Bham Children's Hospital", and "Intensive Care". So we do tend to wrap him up in cotton wool a bit but she stresses massively, whereas I don't....
Scarface
IanT
Scarface

I know of plenty that have got to.
No they don’t