15:05, Mon 23 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
I'm convinced now. The cough is there, but not troubling for days. The fever though is ridiculously bad. Saturday and Sunday for spells I thought I was getting over it, but eff me, Saturday and especially last night the fever returned stronger. 4 or 5 hours ofvburning temperature, eyes and head hurting, chest and lungs ducked, no appetite, can't keep still, can't sleep. I was scared last night.

Are you the member that had a life-threatening health scare the other month?
15:18, Mon 23 Mar
I am a member πŸ˜†
I had a heart attack/cardiac arrest in November
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:24, Mon 23 Mar
My word, I thought it was you. Stewth the last week or so must have been extremely worrying and frightening for you. Well done for getting through.
15:27, Mon 23 Mar
Rab, just a thought.....you weren't out and about in your neck of the woods on Saturday 7th March were you?

My mate is convinced he caught it in a local pub.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
15:29, Mon 23 Mar
Apparently Linda lusardi has got it and not to well I've just heard..
15:30, Mon 23 Mar
Which boozer?
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
15:32, Mon 23 Mar
Spying Cop
My word, I thought it was you. Stewth the last week or so must have been extremely worrying and frightening for you. Well done for getting through.
I've been scared a couple of nights. It ain't going away though
15:45, Mon 23 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Which boozer?

Not sure... I know he uses The Plough and others around there
15:47, Mon 23 Mar
I only cross the Wolverhampton Road to go to town tbd.
I'd have been in The Brittannia, Rowley Village on the Friday. But on the Saurday I was in Digbeth with a few off here
16:01, Mon 23 Mar
Fair do's.

You're always likely to catch something nasty in Digbeth... 😁

How you feeling now?
16:06, Mon 23 Mar
Not too bad again. But the last couple of nights the fever has hit about 6.30pm then midnight 😬
16:07, Mon 23 Mar
Blimey mate.

Hang in there. πŸ‘
16:10, Mon 23 Mar
I'm trying.
It's all we can do πŸ˜†
16:47, Mon 23 Mar
I was rough middle of Jan. Body aches, literally couldn't move. Dry cough that turned nasty on the chest. Took me a full 2 weeks to start feeling normal.

I was shivering in bed from Friday to Thursday evening. Even then I was taking it easy plodding about it was rough. Properly the worst I've felt, literally bed ridden.
16:56, Mon 23 Mar
In January. Me, the wife, mother-in-law, niece and nephew. Of course don't know for sure and would love to have that test that their on about.

It lasted for about 2 odd weeks and I still dont feel 100% but I am getting on a bit😁
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.