JCL
07:59, Tue 24 Mar
Not Netflix, but just finished 'The Boys' on Amazon Prime.

A superhero series when the 'supes' are owned by a corporation and can be nobs.
Adult viewing no doubt but really good.
Everything in moderation, even moderation.
10:32, Tue 24 Mar
JCL
Watched The English Game over the week-end. Perfectly good as distracting entertainment in these times, but the ending is a bit Disneyfied and the football footage has a Mr Cholmondley-Warner element to it.

Glad to hear the next series of Sunderland 'Till I Die is imminent.

Stay safe Bluenoses.
10:56, Tue 24 Mar
Just finished it. Well worth a watch. Gives insight into the "profesionalisation" of the game in the days of Gentlemen v Players.
12:03, Tue 24 Mar
It looks like they've taken the first two chapters of Inverting the Pyramid and made it a Downton Abbey class system love story.

Really not sure I can be arsed with it.
H-Bomb

"Oh Nikola Zigic"

joderlos entrar en ellos!
13:35, Tue 24 Mar
Fracture is a good Netflix movie to watch

The Stranger is another good one to watch aswell
13:45, Tue 24 Mar
Bela's About
It looks like they've taken the first two chapters of Inverting the Pyramid and made it a Downton Abbey class system love story.

Really not sure I can be arsed with it.

That would be because it's written by the same bloke, who is a proper posho!

[en.wikipedia.org]
Old MacDonald had a farm. EU, EU... Oh.
18:20, Wed 25 Mar
Seems to have gone. There is a 4 parter called deep water about bondi beach and a gay man’s murder but no movie.
Shame, I was looking forward to watching it.
Alive: but not living.
20:23, Wed 25 Mar
Netflix so juddery I'm having to watch on one those unofficial thingies we don't mention
Watching episode 5 now, the wife has put it on for the period drama element, feels a bit upstairs downstairs to me, I have been watching Game of Thrones and this is stopping me from rewatching the battle of the bastards.
23:10, Wed 25 Mar
It's all about Tiger King now. Bat shit insane good.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
23:24, Wed 25 Mar
number8
It's all about Tiger King now. Bat shit insane good.

I watched to episode 3 and started to find it a bit disturbing in certain parts, worth watching on mate?
23:25, Wed 25 Mar
Way behind the times I know but I’ve binged watched Sons of Anarchy this last week. Absolutely hooked, can’t believe it’s taken me this long!
09:40, Thu 26 Mar
I'm only half way through, will finish tonight. Its gets even more astonishing though, I know that.
Thongs
Number8 is the worlds best forum poster. FACT. End of chat.
10:01, Thu 26 Mar
simonparker
Anyone watched the new Netflix series “The English Game”? About the start of football.

Anyone seen it (binge watched) ? Worth watching?

Started well, it's turned into Upstairs Downstairs now. Shame as it started really well, I thought it was going to be a doucmentary but now it's some kind of weird "ahm 'avin a baby wiv da lawd" Hetty Fevva style nonsense.

Bascially posh fannys invented football and have been ruining it for working class fans ever since.

oh, and it's not historically accurate either. The 'fans' getting updates on the match was bizarre. What, are they watching teletext?
weaponsguru -
"To be fair, the worse side I've seen at St Andrews this season is Blues"
19:36, Thu 26 Mar
Started watching "America's Book Of Secrets" last night. Good start in my opinion