20:09, Mon 23 Mar
Kidderminster Hospital.

Broken into by gang causing extensive damage while they were on lock down caring for sick... what chance have we got??

[www.worcesternews.co.uk]
Seriously? Why weren’t they up Snowden with everyone else?
09:46, Tue 24 Mar
Just brainless scum !!
... how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now I am found,
Was blind, but now I see.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
mad
18:11, Tue 24 Mar
How about people with mental illness?

How are you going to stop people wandering around town looking for some smokes etc...

Admittedly the group bbq thing is very silly
I'd do them for manslaughter.
If it wasn't so depressing itd be hilarious.

It's funny how the country shuts down when there's and inch of snow but tell people to stay inside or die and they go and have a city centre barbecue.
18:58, Tue 24 Mar
Tandy
If it wasn't so depressing itd be hilarious.

It's funny how the country shuts down when there's and inch of snow but tell people to stay inside or die and they go and have a city centre barbecue.

Roma. It’s their culture to eat outside. When I was working in East Yorkshire in 2013 there was a right hiatus on one of the estates in Donny where they were partying on the grass into the early hours.
There’s no easy answers to that one.
19:04, Tue 24 Mar
Erdington Rugby club had their posts broken in half and glass broken onto their pitch. Only minor compared to the hospital but senseless nonetheless!!!

Don't know what is wrong with people.
08:42, Wed 25 Mar
[news.sky.com]

Speechless
B_C_F_C
Cannot believe people...

[www.expressandstar.com]

COVID19IOTS.
This bit down here is hardly worth reading.
09:20, Wed 25 Mar
Incidents like this make me seethe

Unfortunately we will be seeing many more as the scrotes become more active

Looting will start happening

This time I think they will get a shock, because the authorities won’t be holding back.

Crappy times ahead
@Bluewurst1875
09:52, Wed 25 Mar
Made me smile...

Second video on the thread...

[twitter.com]
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:59, Wed 25 Mar
Bluewurst

Looting will start happening

This is one of my concerns - the druggies won't have the easy pickings they normally have for shoplifting etc and then the market to sell stuff on. So how are they going to be getting the money for their fix ? My office is already very secure but i am taking extra precautions to make it fort knox like.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
10:09, Wed 25 Mar
Interesting comparing the U.K. with other countries. In Miami they’re still having beach parties and Cameron’s old advisor (the barefoot bicyclist) Steve Hilton has got Trump talking ‘don’t let the cure be worse than the disease’.
We think Boris ain’t doing enough but what about the Aussie state authorities allowing an infected cruise ship to dock?
Then you’ve got Taiwan accusing China of withholding critical information and French registrars admitting that official death figures are only for those dying in hospital?

Suddenly a ceilidh in Coventry ain’t the biggest of dramas.