21:37, Wed 25 Mar
I think he's the Owner, It all looks too acted out!
19:13, Thu 26 Mar
Scousers...

[www.bbc.co.uk]
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
19:17, Thu 26 Mar
It ain’t just Scousers.
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
19:20, Thu 26 Mar
Nope.
19:25, Thu 26 Mar
A lock in was planned at a pub in Tamworth either tonight or last night, the licensee got a visit from Police to remind him of the rules.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
19:33, Thu 26 Mar
Robert Hopkins
A lock in was planned at a pub in Tamworth either tonight or last night, the licensee got a visit from Police to remind him of the rules.

The way to do it is to fine them heavily and take away their licences. I can understand the need for an income (100% I can)and it must be bloody tough, but the rules are there for a bloody good reason. Are people so stupid that they're happy to risk their own health, even if they don't give a shit about anyone else's? Rhetorical question, of course.
The Belle of St. Trillions
21:19, Thu 26 Mar
Brother Tam
Robert Hopkins

The way to do it is to fine them heavily and take away their licences. I can understand the need for an income (100% I can)and it must be bloody tough, but the rules are there for a bloody good reason. Are people so stupid that they're happy to risk their own health, even if they don't give a shit about anyone else's? Rhetorical question, of course.

Send him/her to Jail. Deliberately putting people's lives at risk.