19:19, Tue 24 Mar
Drivers with own vehicle, or able to ring and do welfare checks.

Link here...

[www.goodsamapp.org]
19:46, Tue 24 Mar
Signed up
19:51, Tue 24 Mar
Same 👍
19:54, Tue 24 Mar
666VAN

Link here...

[www.goodsamapp.org]

What a fantastic initiative. Thanks for sharing. Signed up and awaiting verification.
20:21, Tue 24 Mar

Link here...

[www.goodsamapp.org]

Okay ... so if they need 250,000 people why not offer the positions firstly to all the self-employed with no current income and temporary contractors (the worst hit) who are only on monthly contracts and are completely buggered ... and pay them minimum wage.

That would be enough to stop a lot of people getting into serious financial problems
20:22, Tue 24 Mar
Tried to sign up but can't load ID so waiting contact back from them. I am also telling my staff who are working from home that they can do this in work time if they want to.
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
20:24, Tue 24 Mar
If you’ve got no income, the last thing you’re going to want to be doing is spending money on petrol/diesel.

These aren’t paid jobs, they’re after volunteers.
20:25, Tue 24 Mar
what about the ones that have been temporarily laid off already by their employers and are getting 80% for doing nothing already? Give them sommit to do if they are bored...........
20:27, Tue 24 Mar
Robert Hopkins
Tried to sign up but can't load ID so waiting contact back from them. I am also telling my staff who are working from home that they can do this in work time if they want to.

ID wise, I went for the passport, and it asked me to take a photo of it.
20:27, Tue 24 Mar
If you’ve got no income, the last thing you’re going to want to be doing is spending money on petrol/diesel.

These aren’t paid jobs, they’re after volunteers.

They should make them paid jobs ... there are an awful lot of people with ZERO income at the moment who won't be getting any 80% malarkey ..

... sorry, we get £72.00 a week JSA from whenever we can register
20:29, Tue 24 Mar
666VAN
Robert Hopkins

ID wise, I went for the passport, and it asked me to take a photo of it.

Same here and when went to upload it just keeps coming up with there was an error - going to try again in morning from different PC
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
20:31, Tue 24 Mar
but they'd have to go out and 'work' whilst others don't who are getting paid.

its all very confusing.
20:33, Tue 24 Mar
If it helps, I uploaded off a phone.
20:35, Tue 24 Mar
Rags

They should make them paid jobs ... there are an awful lot of people with ZERO income at the moment who won't be getting any 80% malarkey ..

... sorry, we get £72.00 a week JSA from whenever we can register

I gather they’re looking at doing 80% of last 3 years accounts figures for the self employed ?

If... they get that sorted, is that of much use to yourself ?
20:35, Tue 24 Mar
but they'd have to go out and 'work' whilst others don't who are getting paid.

its all very confusing.

There are hundreds of thousands of people on weekly and zero hours contracts who need money ... they want jobs and an income and they DO NOT care if people are sitting at home getting 80% of their salary for doing feck all (good luck to them) ... they just want an income themselves.

Something / anything