10:45, Wed 25 Mar
Tested positive for covid19
DES
10:51, Wed 25 Mar
BluenoseMo
Tested positive for covid19
How come he got the test? I know no one who has had it!
Mind you if anyone could pull a few strings it’s got to be the Windsor’s!
As long as he doesn’t pass it on to his mom!

Kro
10:53, Wed 25 Mar
DES
That's the thing - people in high places are being tested whereas us mere mortals are struggling to get tested even when admitted to hospital with symptoms.
10:57, Wed 25 Mar
I don't think our Charles is using the NHS, I'd guess it'd be private healthcare.
DES
11:01, Wed 25 Mar
BluenoseMo
That's the thing - people in high places are being tested whereas us mere mortals are struggling to get tested even when admitted to hospital with symptoms.
Your not a mere mortal mo!
11:03, Wed 25 Mar
Jameron Cerome
I don't think our Charles is using the NHS, I'd guess it'd be private healthcare.

Statement released says NHS did test - however i'm sure he wasn't told to wait his turn etc
SHA's Resident Estate Agent
11:04, Wed 25 Mar
Robert Hopkins
Jameron Cerome

Statement released says NHS did test - however i'm sure he wasn't told to wait his turn etc

What a drain on resources!

I mean, I'm glad another case has been identified, but there are so many people with symptoms not being tested.
11:06, Wed 25 Mar
DES
DES
I know no one who has had it!

i know 2 people who have been confirmed via tests. worryingly one is a nurse who does a lot of home visits to vulnerable people.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
11:09, Wed 25 Mar
If the heir to the throne isn't entitled to a bit of preferential treatment then who is?

This in itself is not really an issue.
DES
11:11, Wed 25 Mar
A_n_E
DES
I know no one who has had it!

i know 2 people who have been confirmed via tests. worryingly one is a nurse who does a lot of home visits to vulnerable people.
Are all the nhs volunteers being tested? I do hope so!
God
11:15, Wed 25 Mar
I'm pretty much a Republican, in the British sense, and i have very little time for the idea of a Royal Family. That said I don't think I will begrudge the next in line for the throne being tested. There really isn't much to get upset about here.
Promoted again.
11:15, Wed 25 Mar
Coronation Virus if he passes it to his Mom
11:30, Wed 25 Mar
Hung for treason if he kills her off..presuming he survives
11:32, Wed 25 Mar
Bit pointless hanging him if he doesn’t
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
11:37, Wed 25 Mar
Could stick him in a gibbet instead?