18:15, Fri 1 May
God
Looks great. Bring it on. I tell ya what, HS2 is going to be a game changer for Brum.
18:52, Fri 1 May
Fall Purr Long
[www.constructionenquirer.com]

This one? Submitted for planning if so

No, this one planned for the old renault Site [www.architectsjournal.co.uk]
19:16, Fri 1 May
No chance in that guise!
Regardless, there's an awful lot (prior to Covid!) planned for the city so all good 👍
DES
19:17, Fri 1 May
God
God
DES
Digbeth is getting a reputation as being real hipsterville at least that is the message the developers are putting out although I could still name a dozen streets that would feature on a date rape site!

Kro

What self respecting haulier wouldn't be able to.
They used to be a haulier in upper trinity st called AJ TAYLOR, proper shit hole operation, this plan looks grea!
Fingers crossed it comes off.

Here’s a thing, when we were babbies, before we were old enough for school the Irish centre was something called a British restaurant! Originally there to feed workers during the war but still operated till late 1950’s
20:03, Fri 1 May
DES
My office is at Zellig on Gibb St opposite the site of the skyscraper. Zellig and Custard Factory owners are protesting against it.
DES
20:15, Fri 1 May
Tilton Rifle
My office is at Zellig on Gibb St opposite the site of the skyscraper. Zellig and Custard Factory owners are protesting against it.
James is that the street that has all the crushed up engines outside a yard?
montypenguin
So what is it a block of flats or mixed usage?

As long as the Old Crown and Night Owl manage to survive and stay open I'll be happy.

Guess in the long run it can only be good for Digbeth and Brum?

never understood these people who buy a 'city living' flat and tben moan about pubs, surely the point of 'city living' is that there are pubs, restaurants, shops to hand and you are living where 'it's at'

If they want no noise at all then buy a semi detatched in a boring leafy suburb
Effin this👍
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
21:21, Fri 1 May
DES
No that's Heathmill Lane. Gibb St is the one way street outside the Custard Factory that looks pedestrianised but isn't. The end of Gibb St is Heathmill Lane opposite the crushed cars. The other end is Digbeth High St.
God
21:33, Fri 1 May
Agree but people were criticised when they did that in Moseley. So not that straight forward.
Promoted again.
07:05, Sat 2 May
The horrible 6 lanes of traffic that run through Digbeth will be reduced making it less like a racetrack
The architects journal is the one previously mooted, the River Rea would be like a stream trickling down Digbeth High St, I think it's an interesting proposition and would love to see it built.
DES
10:54, Sat 2 May
Inspector Montalbano
The architects journal is the one previously mooted, the River Rea would be like a stream trickling down Digbeth High St, I think it's an interesting proposition and would love to see it built.
A stream! Feck that, we are expecting it to look like the Thames flowing through London!

Kro
DES
10:56, Sat 2 May
Tilton Rifle
No that's Heathmill Lane. Gibb St is the one way street outside the Custard Factory that looks pedestrianised but isn't. The end of Gibb St is Heathmill Lane opposite the crushed cars. The other end is Digbeth High St.
Knew it was close👍
How’s mom & Dad? Well I hope!
11:04, Sat 2 May
DES
All good cheers Des. 👍