Greebo joe
Fall Purr Long
[www.constructionenquirer.com]

This one? Submitted for planning if so

No, this one planned for the old renault Site [www.architectsjournal.co.uk]

Looks pretty cool, would be iconic for the city. Take it this is just a concept though?
14:02, Sat 2 May
Can't see if it has been mentioned on this thread but the bus garage has been purchased for development too. The current bus garage that is
14:08, Sat 2 May
Any news if there will be a Subway or a Big John's there ?
14:36, Sat 2 May
Just a DES’S Truck Stop
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
14:44, Sat 2 May
Apartments and houses to be connected to the canal
14:46, Sat 2 May
I'm not sure floating houses is the way forward
14:52, Sat 2 May
Depends which way the waters flowing
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
14:54, Sat 2 May
Am I the only person that quite likes Digbeth as it is?

Sure it's a bit scruffy and a bit rough, and parts have seen better days.
But the same could be said of a lot of us.

Plus if it is smartened up how will the next generation of our fans learn how to chase away fans all the way to New St Station?
15:05, Sat 2 May
I love the place
15:27, Sat 2 May
I like it too but the virtual motorway that runs through the middle is really unattractive. I think the plan is one lane for cars, one lane for Metro and one lane for buses/cyclists when the High Street is altered
18:17, Sat 2 May
It's got loads of potential. Had our office there since 2013 and it's improved loads. Long way to go though.

Digbeth

15:00, Mon 11 May
Full plans unveiled around Wagon and Horses/Dead Wax area

[twitter.com]
mad
16:32, Mon 11 May
So long as it doesn't squeeze out the independents a tart up of the area plus a gondola to St Andrews would be most welcome

Re: Digbeth

20:44, Mon 11 May
Fantastic

Digbeth

10:14, Thu 21 May
[twitter.com]

Looks great