Re: Digbeth

10:31, Thu 21 May
Any chance of a football stadium bang in the middle?
None of us are getting any younger. Closer to Moor St the better
Fat Buddha - 'Rab C Nesbitt. He's a contrary fecker, but invariably right. He has his finger on the motherfecking pulse.'
10:52, Thu 21 May
Newbs
[twitter.com]

Looks great

I'd prefer them to re-purpose as many of the old industrial units as possible - there are many that are more than just prefabricated sheds.

I'd love it if they get Network Rail buy-in to use the arches though.

Pop fact - the viaduct from Small Heath to Moor Street is believed to have been built by Marc Brunel in the 1840's.
GBR 2020: Sepia tinted visions of a past that never really was, informing an idea of the future that was never really possible.
11:32, Thu 21 May
Haven't Network Rail been @rses about businesses under their arches in the last couple of years? Big rent increases I seem to remember
DES
11:46, Thu 21 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Any chance of a football stadium bang in the middle?
None of us are getting any younger. Closer to Moor St the better

Rab
The best chance of this wS when they re located the wholesale market, it would have been perfect, sadly we’ve missed the boat on that one!
11:49, Thu 21 May
Down in London they have, definitely.
GBR 2020: Sepia tinted visions of a past that never really was, informing an idea of the future that was never really possible.
09:33, Fri 22 May
And here are the big plans for the rest of Digbeth, Floodgate STreet, Custard Factory etc

[www.business-live.co.uk]

Linked Image

Linked Image
09:42, Fri 22 May
Kimber
And here are the big plans for the rest of Digbeth, Floodgate STreet, Custard Factory etc

Linked Image

Linked Image

That last picture gets rid of The Ruin 😞
09:51, Fri 22 May
Everyone keeping to social distancing on the picture 👍
10:07, Fri 22 May
Kimber

Linked Image

Linked Image

Hopefully the cars are kept out like in these images
10:25, Fri 22 May
And the walk to and from the ground will appeal to a lot of People.
10:34, Fri 22 May
Yep, this could be really great
10:35, Fri 22 May
Hopefully some rich effer thinks it's a nice walk too.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:44, Fri 22 May
Super Hans
Hopefully some rich effer thinks it's a nice walk too.

As Bill Gates walked along the Bordesley Viaduct he looked out at the landscape and saw St Andrews. He turned to his Chief Finance Officer and said, "get me that club".
10:45, Fri 22 May
Blue Turnip
Kimber

Linked Image

That last picture gets rid of The Ruin 😞

I dont think it does, luckily, It seems that development is replacing "Rea Studios"
09:05, Sat 23 May
God
Gin n tonics and bottles of wine and a bowl of oysters on The Digbeth Run to ground. “We are The Wine drinkers from Brum”