22:48, Tue 19 May
One goal in 22 appearances for us between 72-76... was he any good though?
22:49, Tue 19 May
No and he had ugly genes
23:03, Tue 19 May
If that ugly gene was telling the truth tonight about being on life support a couple of times due to depression I feel for him however much I hate the rat lol
04:08, Wed 20 May
bruggeaway

He is good at video golf.
Just because my opinion differs from yours, doesn't mean mine is wrong.
07:26, Wed 20 May
No. And we had another around the same time similar in build and looks who was also no good, Steve Fox.
07:36, Wed 20 May
Stevie Bryant too, A cluster of midgets 🤪
07:42, Wed 20 May
Spying Cop
No. And we had another around the same time similar in build and looks who was also no good, Steve Fox.

We used to call Steve Fox “The Crab”. Whenever we saw him he was always played wide on the right and every time he received the ball he made no progress forward, instead he would track sideways towards the middle of the pitch before running out of ideas and options.Frustrating!
DES
08:42, Wed 20 May
bruggeaway

No, he was a orrible little shit!, one of the stories from that era, we were playing QPR, Hendriiewas goading their left back Ian Gillard?
Frank McClintock walked over and punched Hendrie straight in the face, alledgedly some blues player said, I wished you had done that earlier!
Kro
09:33, Wed 20 May
huge mistake dropping Bryant for that Fulham semi final
09:37, Wed 20 May
I don't think he was overly good, although I do vaguely remember his one goal being a winner at Wolves - which I was impressed by.

That was one of my first away matches.
09:56, Wed 20 May
He was like a poundshop Alan Campbell, if memory serves correct, which is unlikely.
10:21, Wed 20 May
Spike
I don't think he was overly good, although I do vaguely remember his one goal being a winner at Wolves - which I was impressed by.

That was one of my first away matches.

I went to that game and the next Blues programme had pictures of me celebrating with my mates, I think we were right at the bottom of the South Bank.
DES
10:45, Wed 20 May
Fat Buddha
He was like a poundshop Alan Campbell, if memory serves correct, which is unlikely.

I would say Campbell was like a pound shop Modric, hendrie was just a shit winger!
11:06, Wed 20 May
DES
Remember the Wolves game I think we were down to 10 men and Dennis Clarke the fullback was injured so
we had him up front hopping about on 1 leg as nuisance value.

I think it was a good goal scored from an acute angle.
11:37, Wed 20 May
GBlue
Remember the Wolves game I think we were down to 10 men and Dennis Clarke the fullback was injured so
we had him up front hopping about on 1 leg as nuisance value.

I think it was a good goal scored from an acute angle.

Yes I was there too and you’re right about Clarke hobbling around up front. Think Pendry may have broken his nose in that game too.